• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    They are out. I spoke to them yesterday about conversion cost. It is a $500 option on a F1 due to royalties they have to pay Horus. $250 in labor for conversion of another reticle brings total to $750 for conversion. Conversions to new high speed turrets are $250 as well. Horus conversion is a little too pricey IMO.

STSCM

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2008
    Lusby, MD
    They are out. I spoke to them yesterday about conversion cost. It is a $500 option on a F1 due to royalties they have to pay Horus. $250 in labor for conversion of another reticle brings total to $750 for conversion. Conversions to new high speed turrets are $250 as well. Horus conversion is a little too pricey IMO.

Roger your feeling on that. Which reticles are they putting on? I've heard they're using the 58, but was hoping for the 37. Wouldn't a total new unit be less pricey?

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    I know they are putting the H58 in the F1 and it bumps the price up from $2400 to $2900. Like I said, $500 option due to royalties. Guy told me they really aren't making anything on offering it, just meeting a demand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom