Nickel Boron Carriers &/Or Bolt Consensus?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Its a possibility and still on the table.

There's just a TON of labor (which is generally free by guys like Justin) involved in a group buy, and the financial gains currently are too great for most customers to not want to flip things on the backs of the group buy organizer and the IP.

However, a pre-order deal might be do-able as there's no extra labor involved, we still make money, and customers get better availability.

The ppl who said they want one earlier in this thread get first dibs on preorders???:D

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Reserve a backorder presale group buy lottery chance ?

$100/ticket...who wants in? :lol2:

We're still working out logistics on getting BCG's nickel boroned and pricing structures.

We're looking like we're still a few weeks out minimum on phosphate ones, but we'll post up on here for MD guys and give a limited # the ability to get the first batch.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    $100/ticket...who wants in? :lol2:

We're still working out logistics on getting BCG's nickel boroned and pricing structures.

We're looking like we're still a few weeks out minimum on phosphate ones, but we'll post up on here for MD guys and give a limited # the ability to get the first batch.

Appreciate the opportunity. I'll be sure to get on the list. Thanks!

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    is it Too late to be part of this, I need a complete set of BCG for my AR :) along with Charging Handle

I just need a regular one, and this BCG for 100 bucks ?

If so, Let me know where to make the payment ?

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    ^ all are missing it.

Read the thread. They are not yet for sale. There is no preorder or group buy.

I'll take 100 on 30/3 invoice.

Ok, bad joke. But on a serious note I'm glad joebob here has at least offered up a few BCG's to MDS when the time comes, and hopefully we wont see those on GB 15 minutes later. I'll be sitting any GB out for a while, no point in taking a BCG from someone when I have nothing else with which to make a rifle. But I'll be sure to hit you up joebob when I eventually decide to build again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom