• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Looks like they'll be stuck with the status quo until 2017, when the governor and the legislature is up for election. I'd pass it again next year, just so the vote is fresh in the voters' minds before the 2016 elections.

Silence&Rage

Feb 20, 2013
    MoCo
    People from Mass moving north for low taxes then voting for the same nonsense. I grew up there and could shoot in the front yard.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Anyone who's against CONSTITUTIONAL carry is against the constitution, and I swore an oath to protect my country from domestic enemies of the constitution.
    It's an oath I take seriously! SO SUE ME!

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    People from Mass moving north for low taxes then voting for the same nonsense. I grew up there and could shoot in the front yard.

Thats a myth

If it were true then the Southeast quadrant of the state that borders Mass wouldnt be the most conservative part of NH

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Too bad the Governor is expected to veto it.

Where's John Sununu when you need him?

While Sununu MAY have signed it into law I suspect there would have been a lot of back room deals to prevent the clean bill that we passed from gettiing to his desk.

The fact of the matter is that based on his voting record Sununu is a big gov establishment progressive very much enjoys being a power broker.

Horse Face Hassan WILL pay a price politically if she vetoes it because she has aspirations for higher office and is expected to run for Senate in 2016 against our squishy progressive GOP Sen Ayotte who stands a snowballs chance in hell of being re-elected because her voting record is somewhere left of scott browns and he went down in flames in the primary due to the fact that he could barely garner 50% of GOP primary voters.

Coincidentally same thing happened to Sununu in 2008 when he ran against Shaheen.....same numbers in the primary and he went down in flames.

I expect Ayotte to see a primary challenge and even if she does win the primary, she will lose the general due to her betrayal of the base based on her voting record.

As far as SB116 goes, the Gov is getting pounded....her personal cell phone and email addresses were disclosed recently.

All in all though we have a solid pro liberty base of politicians and their supporters here in NH and a lot of good things are being worked from ConCarry to repeal of civil forfeiture laws.

Biggest problem we face is from the establishment within the NHGOP

http://granitegrok.com/blog/2015/05/a-message-to-jennifer-horn-from-susan-olsen

Jennifer Horn is the chair of the NHGOP and is a big gov statist POS.....people are pissed here in NH not only about the NHGOP leaderships inaction but about the NRA Rep by the name of Hohenwarter who derailed our LAST Con Carry bill a few years back when we had veto proof majorities in the house and senate......he threatened members of the Senate with bad NRA ratings in a nutshell.

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum...23351-constitutional-carry-threatened-nh.html

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008

NY, NJ, MA, MD all seem to export their filth to "more free" states. Then they don't understand why it keeps failing. :sad20:

It's a virus.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    NY, NJ, MA, MD all seem to export their filth to "more free" states. Then they don't understand why it keeps failing. :sad20:

It's a virus.

Is there a solidly progressive state that DOESN'T have a net exodus of citizens excluding illegal aliens?

Silence&Rage

Feb 20, 2013
    MoCo
    When I grew up there in the 70s and 80s a democrat couldn't get elected Dog Catcher. It's a purple state now. I doubt the natives switched sides.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    :lol: Portsmouth is the most conservative part or NH?

Portsmouth is a small city......take a look at the rest of Rockingham county NH.........its consistently the most conservative part of the state election after election and it borders Mass......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom