• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Some shy away from them because they're polymer. Those who bash them have no real experience with them. Some companies are putting out crap, but NFA makes a quality product. Check out some of the torture test videos. Those who have and use them seem to be plenty happy with them. Lots of positive reviews/feedback out there. I have no issues with mine. Nice cost effective solutions if you're looking to build a good range gun.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Burned through 250 today in about 90 minutes. We should have more stripped lowers released mid to late next week.

All of the New Frontier lowers have a lifetime warranty. It wouldn't be my first choice for a lower for a battle rifle, but for 99% of users on the internet or in real life, they work well. The Completes are a decent deal as well since everything is installed. The LPK's in them are polymer, but honestly have better trigger pulls than the vast majority of mil spec LPK's out there.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    anybody have experience with the polymers?

I've only got about 100 rounds through mine but i LOVE the trigger. Damn thing has no take up and just breaks super clean. If anyone has their own ammo and wants to try to get a big group together to put some rounds through it up at Free State I'd be happy to take a trip up there and let you guys abuse it.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    The LPK's in them are polymer, but honestly have better trigger pulls than the vast majority of mil spec LPK's out there.

I've only got about 100 rounds through mine but i LOVE the trigger. Damn thing has no take up and just breaks super clean. If anyone has their own ammo and wants to try to get a big group together to put some rounds through it up at Free State I'd be happy to take a trip up there and let you guys abuse it.

Indeed. The trigger is very nice. There's really no need to replace it/ upgrade.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

F8L_Funnel

Jan 28, 2013
    If the NFA lower has any problems, does JoeBob take care of it or do we deal directly with NFA? Also, are you guys(JBO) still expecting more NFA lowers this week? If so, will they be any complete lowers in the order?

Thanks for keeping the prices fair!!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    If the NFA lower has any problems, does JoeBob take care of it or do we deal directly with NFA? Also, are you guys(JBO) still expecting more NFA lowers this week? If so, will they be any complete lowers in the order?

Thanks for keeping the prices fair!!

All warranty claims are done through the MFGER like with most products.

May be getting in some completes next week. Definitely getting more stripped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom