• RLBosley

In Christ Alone
    Dec 14, 2012
    Middle River

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    So then to show his appreciation, he shot her 4 times in the face while she slept.

In this case, their leap in logic equates to what a black widow does to her mate in appreciation of their 'relationship'.

How do these people call themselves journalists? They're National Enquirer rejects.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Apparently, enjoying firearms and trying to teach your children to shoot turns them into "monsters"... who knew? :rolleyes

Doing anything they don't approve of or understand turns you into a monster.

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    You know what...if you're going to teach your kid to shoot, you'd better be a decent parent in the first place.

For her to give that kid the knowledge and skillset to kill people, without giving him the emotional structure and support that he needed as a child...well, yes. She "created a monster".

People need to be parents first, gun-owners second.

Classic case of sh*tty parenting. And, unfortunately, a good argument that many people ARE too irresponsible/careless to own weapons. Which in no way justifies oppressing the responsible ones, but still...there you go.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I still remember the first time I ever heard of that paper, when I was about 18 and saw that movie Top Secret with Val Kilmer in it. The famous line in there "Klaus is a moron who knows only what he reads in the New York Post" always stuck with me. As I grew older I understood what they meant.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Also, mere enjoyment of firearms = "obsession".

Blaming the mother. Nice.

She may have been remiss in storing the weapons, and if so deserves blame.

BUT... now the CT ME is looking to see if he had a genetic reason for being violent.

He was pushed to anger by her wanting to commit him.

Seems to me like an active push to shift the blame from the act(or) to the tools.

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    Also, mere enjoyment of firearms = "obsession".

Yeah, according to my mother-in-law, because I own "assault weapons and handguns with high capacity clips" I am mentally unstable.

It must terrify her that her daughter (my wife) sleeps in a house where all these evil things exist. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom