Middle River, MD
    As of this morning...

Screenshot 2022-10-23 115351.jpg

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    I read a post on another forum several days ago where a new owner was complaining that his Sig magazines were locking up horribly (rounds seizing to the interior of the magazine) stopping the feed cycle. This was apparently on a number of factory rounds that had longer profiles then the Sig 180 gr FMJFP. I no nothing beyond that, and that's the only report of that issue that I have read, but that's how those issues come to light, SOMEBODY has to be the first one to say something.
    I was near certain that I wanted a Sig XTen, because my G40 was not shooting worth a crap with multiple brands of good ammo. Then I took a chance and bought a KKM barrel and installed it, groups were cut in half and I am happy that I kept it. It was actually unusual to see such a dramatic difference between a Glock factory barrel and an aftermarket "drop in", but KKM has done good by me in the past.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I read a post on another forum several days ago where a new owner was complaining that his Sig magazines were locking up horribly (rounds seizing to the interior of the magazine) stopping the feed cycle. This was apparently on a number of factory rounds that had longer profiles then the Sig 180 gr FMJFP. I no nothing beyond that, and that's the only report of that issue that I have read, but that's how those issues come to light, SOMEBODY has to be the first one to say something.
    I was near certain that I wanted a Sig XTen, because my G40 was not shooting worth a crap with multiple brands of good ammo. Then I took a chance and bought a KKM barrel and installed it, groups were cut in half and I am happy that I kept it. It was actually unusual to see such a dramatic difference between a Glock factory barrel and an aftermarket "drop in", but KKM has done good by me in the past.

There have been some magazine issues, but many of them vanish with some break-in time. Other than that, the only issues have been some dangerous game solids that were loaded just a tad longer than 10mm spec. Pewtuber vids have all been super positive w/ LWR & Chuke finding out about the Underwood Solids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom