• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    Stopped by the new shop today for the first time. Had the pleasure to meet and speak with Andy for a little while (really nice guy). Couldn't believe how fast things were selling. I went there with the intentions of buying something. I knew there probably wouldn't be much left in the way of rifles, but even the hand guns are flying out the door. Ended up buying an 8 round mag for my Sig P220 just so I didn't leave empty handed.

retrorichard

Member of Team Awesome
    Dec 24, 2009
    Rockville
    I was there yesterday and it was insane! I did get a good price on an SKS, given the recent insanity, but the stock looked like a weasel ate at it. The bore was good though.

Andy and AJ are good people. Though since NICS is so slow it is like a waiting period. I hope to pick up my sks tomorrow.

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    I had planned to check out the new shop this week and say hello, but with the panic buying insanity, I'd just be wasting their time and the time of paying customers :P

I was there yesterday and it was insane! I did get a good price on an SKS, given the recent insanity, but the stock looked like a weasel ate at it. The bore was good though.

Andy and AJ are good people. Though since NICS is so slow it is like a waiting period. I hope to pick up my sks tomorrow.

I stopped by last night. My buddy picked up their last M&P HBAR. It was a mad house of buying at 6:00pm.

Good seeing the guys but bummed I missed out on an Engage stripped lower.

Good looking shop. Looking forward to spending money there in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom