• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oscar-Mike

Feb 12, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Congrats bro! A well deserved step up. Can't wait to see the new place.:D
    By the way, will my passport photo still have a place on the wall at the new shop?:toothless

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Congrats on the move.....my wallet hates you already. I haven't been given you guys any business in quite awhile because getting down to Kensington from Derwood was a bitch after work. But now that all will change since I just have to go down Crabbs Branch Way from my work and make a simple left and I will be at your door. I have to remember to tell my wife that Engage Armaments on the credit card bills are part of an engagement business.......even though we are already married lol.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    So the new shop its pretty much ready to go. We had an issue getting the internet set up there but we should be good to go later on today. Our displays should be shipped tomorrow. Our vault and security set up should be done this weekend.

Basically what we are planning is that our last day here in Kensington will be this Saturday. We will complete the move Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. So we'll be closed Tuesday but if you're in the area feel free to swing by the new digs while we're setting up. We should be open up for business in the new shop on Wednesday.

Throughout January we're going to several shows and visiting a few different manufacturers to seriously expand our line up. We'll probably have a grand opening event in February with various events throughout the year.

45CalFan

Stop and Think
    Nov 27, 2012
    Upper Marlboro
    I just happen to do a lot of work over at NIST so I'm up the ICC pretty often. Might just have to swing in when I get back to MD in a couple weeks. I hear good things about you guys - will be nice to meet you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom