New Rehoboth manager takes city to the cleaners!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    During a special meeting April 8, city commissioners voted unanimously in favor of hiring Taylour Tedder, who has been the city manager of Boulder City, Nev., since August 2021. His first day on the job in Rehoboth Beach is expected to be on or around Wednesday, May 15.

Taylour? Looks and sounds like he’ll fit right in with Rehobeth lifestyle.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Not mentioned is that the city finances are $4.4mil in the hole, before this deal.

beetles

MDS Supporter
    Dec 19, 2021
    DE following the Illinois model: letting state and local officials loot the coffers. Luxurious salaries and bloated retirement parachutes, it goes nowhere good. In the end, towns and cities are selling off the streets for parking (literally, in Chicago you can pay $12/hour for on-street parking), tollways paid for by the tax and toll-paying public are sold to private foreign companies, all to pay for unfunded liabilities. Property taxes hurt house values.

leakytire

Aug 1, 2022
    Greenwood, DE.
    wow, just one more reason to stay out of Rehoboth, I guess...it used to be a real family friendly place when I was little. My relatives used to rent a cabin there and we used to visit. Seems it's been taken over by the shady, and the Bidens...

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    wow, just one more reason to stay out of Rehoboth, I guess...it used to be a real family friendly place when I was little. My relatives used to rent a cabin there and we used to visit. Seems it's been taken over by the shady, and the Bidens...
    Yeah it’s a shame.
    Just like areas in Jersey now for the most part.
    No where to park, can’t drive hardly anywhere without all kinds of traffic in the way. Pavement covering everything up , all kinds of people armpit to armpit and up each others ass all over the place.
    Probably not bad all the time if you wanted to visit but I dont know how anyone could predict a nice day over there anymore because of all the crowding going on.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    .it used to be a real family friendly place when I was little. My relatives used to rent a cabin there and we used to visit.
    Two of my Aunts had a trailer in the Camelot neighborhood that the family and friends would stay at and go to Rehoboth beach from back in the 70s/80s. I used to like watching planes land and take off from the airport there. They had a hobby shop in there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom