• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04silverz

Feb 20, 2013
    Went saturday morning with a friend. Arrived at 930 and a line was already forming. Most in line in front of us went to rifle lanes. By the time they opened the line was pretty long. Staff was friendly though I was annoyed when I checked in and was told I coukd by ammo when I left. On way out the guy I talked to was trying to sell me hollowpoint at "20 something" a box. I had been quoted 14/box for pmc earlier. He said they dont sell target ammo except if u use it there. Other than that it was great.
    Ventilation was great and soundproofing was good as well. The target runner will auto in and out even though they told us they dont.
    Glad I got there early so I'd be in the first group of shooters. Had a blast and will return. For those asking I didn't see any signs in regards to handling guns in lobby, but I wasn't really looking either. Didn't see anyone acting a fool either though I spent a very small amount of time in the lobby area.

akrobatik

Feb 20, 2012
    I like that they have a Rifle and Handgun lane ticket system now. Went Sat. afternoon, and got a Rifle lane in 10 mins. The rest were waiting on handgun.

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    Indeed! We had a S&W M&P 15-22 and an Uzi. They are indeed scary and black! I took some candid and a couple of staged pictures; I'll try to get them posted this weekend if I remember.

haha, small world, My buddy, and myself were at the counter directly behind you when you were taking a picture.

I was the tall guy with two long gun cases.

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    I was also there Saturday at my Dads request. I had to wait about an hour for a pistol lane but that was fine as I expected it. I like the new site. Anybody see the young man in the black skinny jeans and the red skirt? Other than him and an a young Sherrif that needs too learn some discretion. I had fun.

whogotit

Jul 18, 2012
    I didn't notice a sign one way or another, sorry! I didn't have to wait so I didn't take a good look at the lobby. Not that there's actually a lobby, you know. There's the huge store area, the store desk where you pay, then the hallway by the bathroom between the range entry door and the range exit door. By "lobby" do you mean that hallway? Or do you mean over by the desk where you pay?

i think he meant the desk

madness3120

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2012
    I was also there Saturday at my Dads request. I had to wait about an hour for a pistol lane but that was fine as I expected it. I like the new site. Anybody see the young man in the black skinny jeans and the red skirt? Other than him and an a young Sherrif that needs too learn some discretion. I had fun.

wtf did you say SKIRT??? :sad20:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    i think he meant the desk

or anywhere visible by waiting patrons.

they had a big sign on the old range no weapon cleaning and handling. dont know why didnt put one up in the new range.. especially its hard for them to see from behind the counter and when the place is pack.

Spoon22

Jan 23, 2013
    Just got back still love the range. Saw a few people not wearing hearing protection getting scolded by the staff. Oh yea and hey, next month $20 for a lane/all day. Still totally worth it.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Just got back still love the range. Saw a few people not wearing hearing protection getting scolded by the staff. Oh yea and hey, next month $20 for a lane/all day. Still totally worth it.

$20 all day for a Lane, still a good deal, only place that is less is Myrtle Grove $5.00 hour +/- if not busy or $20 a season. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom