• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Who cares as long as Kel-Tec stays in business it is lifetime guaranteed and they are great about fixing things.

I have no issues with Kel Tec's Sub 2000 or other sub 500$ weapons. My issue is with them charging 1k for anything they make. I just don't think the quality and R@D warrant those prices.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I have no issues with Kel Tec's Sub 2000 or other sub 500$ weapons. My issue is with them charging 1k for anything they make. I just don't think the quality and R@D warrant those prices.

Ya you are right, it does depend on what the market will take but they seem to move RFP's.

Not sure I would go above $1000 on this puppy but I can say I would think about it. But I love a good shotgun.

Seriously though, you have to give Kel-Tec credit for thinking through new designs and getting new goodies on the market, in an era of manufacturers remaking the same things over and over and over again. I just noticed they now make the Sub2000 in a sig mag, I see one in .40 S&W in my future. Now if I can just get them to do one in 9mm in CZ.......

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    If it comes out at that, ill get one after the "must have boys" get theres at overly inflated prices.

According to a post on arfcom by a guy who has a friend close to the project. 700 MSRP, street should be around 500. Even at an inflated price, i still wouldnt mind picking up one when they first come out.

ImperatorZices

Imperator
    Jan 22, 2009
    New Kel Tec KSG Dual-Tube Bullpup Pump Shotgun!

Link here.
    KSG_3357web.jpg

KSG_4459web.jpg

From the article:
    "The shotgun bears a stunning resemblance to the South African designed Neostead pump action scattergun. The operator is able to move a switch located near the top of the grip to select the right or left tube, or move the switch to the center to eject a shell without chambering another round. The bull-pup design results in an overall length of only 26″ with an 18.5″ barrel while the bottom eject design makes the firearm truly ambidextrous."

Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    According to a post on arfcom by a guy who has a friend close to the project. 700 MSRP, street should be around 500. Even at an inflated price, i still wouldnt mind picking up one when they first come out.

In the end, it's a pump action shotgun with a lot of plastic on it. If it runs higher than $500 I can't see it being a big seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom