• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wbwanzer

Feb 4, 2008
    York PA. and loving it
    Hello everyone. I'm new, but I did post a question on the rimfire forum before posting this 'Hello'.
    It's great to be able to communicate via these boards with people in the area. Communicating with people from all over everywhere is cool too, but they can't help with area specific questions.
    Does anyone here belong to the Delta Peachbotton club in Pa? I think that's what it's called. I'm thinking about joining. I like shooting outdoors better than indoors.
    Well, I hope to be a contributing member of this forum. Seems like some nice folks here.

Take care.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Welcome!

Not a member at peach bottom ,but i've seen pics of the place, looks like a serviceable range if i remember correctly.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    Welcome

Always nice to have a new member! I am a gun dealer in your area. In case you didn't read we are presently doing a group by on stripped Laser Engraved AR Lower Receivers. They will be available with or without the MD Shooters' Logo. The price is $141.00 out the door. This is a great opportunity to get a lower at a great price. And to get to maybe meet some of the other members here at my store. They tend to come by often and sometimes even have lunch with us. If you have any questions about this or any of the other specials we offer MD Shooters' Members, call and/or PM me .
    Dan @ Gun Connection,LLC
    11433 Pulaski Hwy.,Unit#3
    White Marsh, MD 21162
    410/335-7252:D

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Welcome!
    I'm very familiar with Delta Peach Bottom, though it is a Pa. Club the majority of membership resides in Md..
    I usually have a Table at their Gun Shows which by the way is coming up the end of March.
    If your interested in joining a Club I would suggest the one I belong to. It's less expensive & offers better Facilities!
    http://www.slcfsa.com/
    Note: There are several members of the Club who are also members of this Forum.

wbwanzer

Feb 4, 2008
    York PA. and loving it
    Adams - Right now I've got a 10/22 that I had modified with a Volquartsen carbon fiber barrel and some trigger work and a Hogue stock. It's very nice but I have not used it in at least two years. I want to get back into the game.
    I'm considering a Savage 17HMR. I'll look around at the Timonium show this weekend and if I don't see anything I like, maybe I'll get one from Bass Pro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom