• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DROB

member...
    Jul 25, 2011
    North of the MD border...
    I noticed some signs the other day as I was making daily my travels from Stewartstown to Havre de Grace, and saw some white signs for a new gun shop. I checked it out on my way home, it's called Thunderstick Enterprises, and then are @ 102 Mill St. Fawn Grove, PA. It's in a cluster of stores, so you have to make a right into the small cluster and it's there on your left.

I walked in and was greeted by 2 gentleman, one of whom is the the older guy that worked at Gun Connection. Sorry, not good with names. I talked for a few and found out that they had only been opened for about 6 weeks.

The had a small selection of hand guns, which he said he had just ordered a bunch more, and a decent selection of rifles and shot guns. It sounded as through they were still getting in a lot of the inventory.

Anyway, I thought it was a cool place and another place to check on occasion to further feed the addiction.

By the way, I wasn't sure if this should go in the gun shops thread, or PA thread, so here it is....

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Hi DROB, Thanks for stopping by and helping to spread the word! You should have introducted yourself as a forum member, be sure you do that nthe next time you come by.

DROB

member...
    Jul 25, 2011
    North of the MD border...
    Hi DROB, Thanks for stopping by and helping to spread the word! You should have introducted yourself as a forum member, be sure you do that nthe next time you come by.
    You know I noticed that you had the sticker on the door, and then we got talking and I didn't even come back to it. Thanks for all the good info I appreciate it and will certainly introduce myself as a member next time.

Are you also on the PAFOA forum under the same name? The reason I ask is that I believe you were going to try and make it to an OC dinner and in Shrewsbury Sat night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom