• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike20855

Mar 3, 2015
    hey guys I completed paperwork for my new 9mm handgun.. the SCCY CPX-2. it didn't come with a MD-approved integrated lock which means I need to either buy one :whack: or borrow one to show the FFL

if anyone has one I can borrow, I'm in Montgomery Village, MD and would be happy to meet at a convenient location to pick up and drop off. I should be picking up the firearm on 3/23, so I could return it right after. hoping to find someone near gaithersburg/germantown

thanks in advance

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Hi Mike

I've got one that I can loan to you. I will not be able to meet with you today (Friday, 13March) but I could meet you at the Starbucks near the intersection of Quince Orchard Blvd and Clopper Road tomorrow afternoon (sometime after 2:00 PM). You have probably seen the Starbucks I am referring to; if you are driving from Montgomery Village Ave towards Clopper Road, it comes up on your left just after you go under the railroads tracks.

Just shoot me a PM and we'll figure out the details.

Cal68

mike20855

Mar 3, 2015
    Are you really that cheap you can't buy your own?
    Just wondering.......meeting someone, two cars involved, burning gas, then you returning to the meeting point with the lender again........

:sad20:
    Lol i just dont like wasting money. It already came with a perfectly good lock and I dont even need that one since I dont have kids yet. The ffl i used suggested this when i said i didnt want to waste $. I figured ive shelled out like 1k so far for hql and two pistols so if I can save some $ I'll do it. I did borrow. . Didnt have to drive far and it was kind of a hassle. I did wonder if it was worth it especially since I might need a lock again next time. I did meet a nice fellow shooter though and we're planning to go to cresap one day so theres that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

mike20855

Mar 3, 2015
    Whats op? Also forgot to mention its kind of a thing of principle as well. I feel like if I buy a compliant lock then I'm saying im ok with that stupid law. Just like the christian pizza place refusing to cater a gay wedding. If they cater theyre saying theyre ok with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom