• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    Filtration systems at public aquariums and zoos are my forte. I have dabbled in residential water treatment.
    That's awesome man. I'll have to remember that for my aquarium. I have a 125 oscar/jack dempsey tank in the living room. I recently started getting a little cloudiness so I'm trying to bump up my bio filtration. I run two fluval fx4 cannister filters on it but I don't they give you anywhere near the actual needed bio media when you buy them

JaeLess

Nov 20, 2020
    My well in Edgewater is 330 feet deep. You can get the well number off of the well head cap and call the company. Allied put in our old well about 7 years ago.

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    My well in Edgewater is 330 feet deep. You can get the well number off of the well head cap and call the company. Allied put in our old well about 7 years ago.
    I wish you luck. Personally I wouldn't let Allied hook up a garden hose though. That's the last well company I'd call

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    Mine in Davidsonville is at 375. I believe it hits the Magothy Aquifer.
    Yes your in the magothy at that depth. Plenty of water down there. Have the well blown out every 5 years or so to keep the screen clear and you'll have water forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom