• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerplooey

Jul 29, 2008
    Nunyabidness
    Just wondering... have any of you ever gone down to this show on the opening day (Friday)? It says it opens at 3 pm, and I'm wondering if all vendors are required to be there by then, or would there be a better selection on Saturday & Sunday?

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Would like to go look for an 1894CSS, but there usually arnt to many folks dealing NIB marlins.

Looking for one with really nice Walnut..........have seen a few on GB that are beautiful (but pricey).

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    I have been there on friday several times. Most of the vendors are set up. Also you tend to get your pick of some of the limited inventory by going on Friday. I am going on Saturday this time and getting myself one of the 16 in Rossi lever action carbines that were on the cover of this months American rifleman.

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    i cant wait!!!!! Pmags here i come, last nations show i went i couldnt find any.

If you want PMags, head to the right side as you enter. Go down the 2nd aisle form the wall and about 1/2 -2/3 of the way down, there is usually a lady selling Magpul stuff. She deals, especially if you're buying more than 2-3 of them...

Jamie

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    I will probably be heading over early Saturday Morning. Tony's Custom Uppers is supposed to have an upper for me. I just like to walk the aisles and see what is there.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Just wondering... have any of you ever gone down to this show on the opening day (Friday)? It says it opens at 3 pm, and I'm wondering if all vendors are required to be there by then, or would there be a better selection on Saturday & Sunday?

first time i went on a friday.. not all of the vendors are even there or just setting up.. i would go saturday..

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I will probably be heading over early Saturday Morning. Tony's Custom Uppers is supposed to have an upper for me. I just like to walk the aisles and see what is there.

I saw Tony's Custom Uppers at a Frederick show once. He had his kid stuffed in a cabinet under the counter and was yelling at him like a dog. Don't think I'll be buying from him and figured I'd pass it along.

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    I usually run through the show on Friday evening just because I'll be teaching all day Sat. and Sun. so there won't be time to visit it then.

TBAGRR

Feb 12, 2009
    Edgewater
    If you want PMags, head to the right side as you enter. Go down the 2nd aisle form the wall and about 1/2 -2/3 of the way down, there is usually a lady selling Magpul stuff. She deals, especially if you're buying more than 2-3 of them...

Jamie

I usually go off to the right and i think one isle from the wall half way down to Dennis Todd i believe and buy from them!!!

doneyd67

May 12, 2010
    Howard County
    Does anyone know what time the show closes on Saturday? I was hoping to go in the morning or afternoon but wifes has plans (again):sad20: must be her way of saying you cant go... But a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do...:cool:

doneyd67

May 12, 2010
    Howard County
    Thanks WeaponsCollector... looks as if I'm gonna take the trash out and it'll take about 3hours to do that it's a long walk to the trash can :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom