• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trapper

I'm a member too.
    Feb 19, 2009
    Western AA county
    Natchez has (at least) large pistol primers. Just ordered 5 boxes of CCI 300, and they say they are "in stock" still!

Good Luck!!!!

-- Here is what they show in stock!!!

CC0009
    #209M SHOTSHELL PRIMER 1000 RD
    In Stock
    $37.16

CC0015
    #250 LARGE RFL MAG PRIMR 1000RD
    In Stock
    $28.65

CC0017
    #450 SMALL RFL MAG PRIMER 1000RD
    In Stock
    $28.65

CC0018
    #550 SMALL PSTL MAG PRIMR 1000RD
    In Stock
    $26.10

CC0012
    Product Title: #300 LARGE PISTOL PRIMER 1000 RD
    Item Price: $26.00
    Multiple Qty Discounts: 10 items at $22.23 each (but it says limit 5???)
    Availability: In Stock

Last edited:

Trapper

I'm a member too.
    Feb 19, 2009
    Western AA county
    Also, TJConevera's has once fired brass. They've got "match" .45 for $68 per 1000, and .38 for $46. I've bought a batch of their .38 before, it's nice brass, all cleaned and de-primed. I ordered a batch of the .45 and will comment on it when it arrives.

They are also usually good for Berry's plated bullets. Thats where I've gotten my last (and first) 2K from, good price and all prices include shipping.

Enjoy

update: I just got my confirmation from TJ's, brass will be shipped tomorrow. They are also expecting Berry's to ship them bullets tomorrow, so look for your favorite calibers through the weekend or on Monday. I really like the Berry's, they load well and I haven't had any issues.

Last edited:

Trapper

I'm a member too.
    Feb 19, 2009
    Western AA county
    Mine just arrived!! woohoo 5K of large pistol, should last me a whole year + !!
    $166.52 all in, thats $33.31 per 1K, thats $1.56 more than Bass Pro, if they had any, and I didn't have to drive there for them.

I've discovered that I like reloading, too bad I don't have enough time to shoot as much as I can load. I can make 200 rounds in about an hour on my Lee Pro 1000, and that is just going at an even, steady pace, not trying to rush. Fill the brass, primers, powder and the bullet feeder, then pull the handle till something runs out. Yes, if the primer tray gets empty and the trough gets below half the primers won't feed right (without a push), but I know what it feels like and know how to fix it, not a big issue for me. I will gladly offer any prospective reloaders an opportunity to come see my measly set-up, see how it works and decide if its easier than you think. I really wish I had started sooner, but I thought it would be hard and very sensitive, well, its not. Plus, I would have saved a TON on ammo.

Oh well, anyone else who got them while Natchez had them should be seeing your primers show up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom