• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robdiao

Oct 7, 2010
    Charles County
    You could have checked down at the pit. If i would have seen you, im more willing to share the lane.

We need a secret whistle or something so we know when its another shooter from MDS. I take my time shooting and would almost always be willing to share my table.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    I went today got there at 12:40 and there was 14 cars in the parking lot so I keep going all the way back home

Whoa. Glad I got sidetracked.

I had my shooting gear in the car, turned around and saw the freshly tilled ground and decided to stay home instead and plant my garden.

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    You could have checked down at the pit. If i would have seen you, im more willing to share the lane.

I know and I thought i seen you truck there but I don't like to impose myself on people even if they don't mind if I do but thanks anyways. Well I hope you had fun down there how did you new 10/22 shoot

Ed

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I know and I thought i seen you truck there but I don't like to impose myself on people even if they don't mind if I do but thanks anyways. Well I hope you had fun down there how did you new 10/22 shoot

Ed

I had no problem sharing a table at all.

The new rifle shot pretty good at 25 yards with a bulk ammo. Didn't bother trying it out further. Had 3 rimfire rifles with me and all needed to be sighted in. CrazyAl showed up few minutes before i was about done so i let him shoot after me. Played rso the rest of the day.

epps1919

Aug 9, 2010
    SO.MD
    It was nice to meet you to lx1x. Nice to meet other Md shooters.I don't know if Dan is going to let me bring the 50 cal Gatling down.

Vince55

Vince55
    Aug 10, 2010
    Lusby, Md
    I usually get up there on my off Fridays, but last Friday it poured rain. So instead of shooting I went out and bought a new gun. My first AR. S&W M&P .223 Got to get a scope on it.

bward1028

Dec 27, 2010
    PG County
    how busy is Myrtle Grove on weekdays? i'm planning to make a trip down to go shooting with my GF's dad and would prefer not to have to wait super long after an hour drive.

Copenhaver

Feb 19, 2011
    St.Marys
    how busy is Myrtle Grove on weekdays? i'm planning to make a trip down to go shooting with my GF's dad and would prefer not to have to wait super long after an hour drive.

Thats the only time I go, unless there is a group meet kinda thing going on. Basically weekdays it is 3-4+ tables open at anytime, except on a nice day. Then its hit or miss, some lunch time shooters will make it out around noon. Just head on over and open the place at 9am and you are guaranteed a table.

Last edited:

g19fanatic

Aug 2, 2010
    Lex Park, MD
    i went yesterday for my first time right around 1700. It was a nice place and only 3 tables were being used. Great time.

i have a strange feeling that I'm going to be making a habit of going to the grove quite often... even tho its 45 mins one way :/

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    i went yesterday for my first time right around 1700. It was a nice place and only 3 tables were being used. Great time.

i have a strange feeling that I'm going to be making a habit of going to the grove quite often... even tho its 45 mins one way :/

so you went shooting while the range is close? :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom