• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    Went to Elk neck today to shoot the xds45 and adjust my AR red dot some and took my 10yr old. He had a blast shooting the AR and now can't wait for the hunters safety course. He did good for his first time and can't wait to go again. His is on the right

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    Thanx guys I fixed the video should work now. It was little crowded today but not bad rso was cool and the ranger that was there. He wants to build his own now too

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    That's really cool. I love the look my two boys give me when they are done shooting. Pure joy. Way to go to you and your son!

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    Very, very awesome!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My boys have been shooting with me for a couple years with their .22's, M&P 15-22, Ruger 10/22 and 22/45. Yesterday, I let my youngest run a through mags of 5.56 through an AR at about 75 yards and he loved it. I think I'm going to miss the cost of .22!!

[YT]R5wpQWbpie8[/YT]

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    Thanx guys didn't get to go this weekend and now looks like my daughter might be born next fir can't wait till her and my 3 yr old can go

Navyblue

May 30, 2013
    Calvert
    Thats awesome and a great way to begin the lessons we pass down to the next generation. My sons are older(23 and 21).

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Got both of mine shooting fairly early. Every son or daughter we bring into the sport, gives our future as Americans that much more promising.

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    I can't wait to pass it on to the other 2 now just have to get is hunters safety and he'll be in the woods this winter with me

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    You can never get them out to the range enough times. I'm glad to see he's taking to shooting as well as he did. Some really great shooting. All of my kids starting shooting a Chipmunk at the age of 5. They are now 28, 24, 22 and 19 and all continue to shoot on a regular basis. Gotta love em!!!!!

Jim Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom