• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Just as a warning I found with mine that when I rack it to make sure and just release the slide, if I ride it down at all it will jam. With the bottom mag release it is a pain to clear it. Other than that they shoot real nice, abit snappy but not that bad.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    I was going to bitch to them, but maybe I should put it though it's paces and see how it fairs, first. I don't see any red where my safety is supposed to be...see pic.

If I bitch I'll have to pay two more shipping charges and that will piss me off more, I think.

I'd put a few rounds through it... If it's a good shooter that's more important than cosmetics, unless you are looking to see it increase in value... honestly on these little pocket pistols, I buy them to shoot... I'd get something with real history (1911, luger, etc) if I was looking for an increase in value.

Mark

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I'd put a few rounds through it... If it's a good shooter that's more important than cosmetics, unless you are looking to see it increase in value... honestly on these little pocket pistols, I buy them to shoot... I'd get something with real history (1911, luger, etc) if I was looking for an increase in value.

Mark

:thumbsup:

bward1028

Dec 27, 2010
    PG County
    where's the best place to get ammo for these things? i'd like to get some FMJ for the range and a few boxes of HP at the same time.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Bikebreath, I don't think yours looks bad at all. I wouldn't worry about the red spot. Don't all the better Mall Ninja Operators scrape the red spots off in order to be more stealthy?

Anyway, yours looks good to me. Get some ammo, load it up, point it downrange and pull the trigger.

Do get the 18 pound spring, though. It makes all the difference.

Here's mine, by the way:

Attachments

• P64-2 001.jpg
      P64-2 001.jpg
      126.3 KB · Views: 138
    Last edited:

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Bikebreath, I don't think yours looks bad at all. I wouldn't worry about the red spot. Don't all the better Mall Ninja Operators scrape the red spots off in order to be more stealthy?

Anyway, yours looks good to me. Get some ammo, load it up, point it downrange and pull the trigger.

Do get the 18 pound spring, though. It makes all the difference.

Here's mine, by the way:

Nice idea to photograph it on the map.

I'm in the middle of a couple of projects, so I won't get back to this gun for a few weeks. I'll report back, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom