• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thai

May 8, 2013
    What is you pou

Pou?

Pistons are on average probably a half pound heavier than DGIs. The ACOG is heavy, and the Surefire M620 Scout is not light especially with the quick release, but with 500 Lumens it is a fair concession.

thai

May 8, 2013
    If you don't mind me asking, what is the out the door price for a M6 5.56?

The LWRCI M6 IC and the M6 SPR IC is about $2349. I paid that last year during the SB281 scare in January. You can probably expect to pay around $2100 to $2200 if any store has them in stock. If not, then you will have to do an order and expect to pay close to MSRP.

Check GunBroker.com, sometimes you can find them for around $2000.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I wish more AR vendors would make ambi bolt catches. That is the coolest feature on the LWRC and the M&P AR10. I don't have an LWRC yet but I've drooled over a couple.

Great looking setup by the way!

thai

May 8, 2013
    I wish more AR vendors would make ambi bolt catches. That is the coolest feature on the LWRC and the M&P AR10. I don't have an LWRC yet but I've drooled over a couple.

Great looking setup by the way!

Thanks! I like the LWRCI forend on the SPRs and the ICs. Their back up iron sights are fairly low profile and are pretty well designed. Decent optics and a good light is pretty much all you need for these rifles. I don't like to install a Sling until I plan to use it immediately or when I am hunting or walking around on private property.

One thing I will say about LWRCI is that the mating of lowers to upper are vert tight. I don't know if this is typical of their rifles but considering my two, and 3 other SPRs of my brothers thats five for five.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom