My interview yesterday with the local NBC news channel.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    Some of you may not have heard about this, but we (the Richmond area) had an incident on the 4th of July. Someone randomly fired a shot into the air (celebratory gunfire) and the bullet killed a 7 year old boy who was attending a fireworks show.

The local NBC news reporter for Channel 12 called me yesterday morning and asked me to do a piece of celebratory gunfire, bullet travel, and the criminal investigation. The 5pm news version was a bit different, and some stuff got cut due to time. Here's the 6pm news version which was a bit longer.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/22786655/factors-to-consider-in-investigation-of-deadly-gunfire

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Inbred Ftards are as ignorant as the Taliban who do the same thing. It is like the morons who get pissed with ranges that won't let them shoot skeet with a 30-06.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    On July 4th I had an aquaintance try to tell me that firing straight up in the air was non-lethal. After arguing with him for about 20 minutes I gave up. Fortunately, he has no firearms.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thank you! I wish that they ran the interview in its entirety because they cut a lot of good stuff....anyway, such a sad story.

I really hope that they catch this guy.

Can you request a digital copy of your whole interview ? It would be worth posting here.

Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    Vertical Shots Do Kill

:mad54:
    On July 4th I had an aquaintance try to tell me that firing straight up in the air was non-lethal. After arguing with him for about 20 minutes I gave up. Fortunately, he has no firearms.

In Elkton, Cecil County on New Years Eve a little girl was killed by someone shooting a handgun to celebrate. I'll never know what the moron was thinking when he did this. :mad54: http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...20130103_1_ajs-court-stray-bullet-celebratory

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I am glad you took the time to give a good interview despite the reduction in time. I would like to see the whole interview if you get a copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom