• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mdfan

Apr 16, 2013
    Thanks. It doesnt tell us that when we click so there's no way to know.

Immersion

You have that power too
    Oct 10, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Thankfully none of the guy's family were hurt as a result of this. The person who was shot and killed shouldn't have charged in there like that. Oh well.

Azmo

Sep 7, 2011
    Calvert County
    "Even the judge was amazed"... Why does this look like another way MD wastes our tax dollars? Prosecuting someone for taking out the trash?

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    This case is beyond ridiculous!

I know this guy - he is indeed a family man, provider and protector. We're all pulling for the charges to be dropped.

-John

SoMD_Gen4

Apr 16, 2013
    SoMD
    Hopefully I am not alone in this, but I would NEVER condone my wife opening the door to another man that I didnt thoroughly know, if I wasn't at home.

One of my close buddies need a place or fall on hard times, I wouldn't hesitate and neither would she, but this story implies that he didn't know Mr. Green all that well.....aka....NOT STAYING IN MY HOUSE!

Immersion

You have that power too
    Oct 10, 2013
    Libtardistan
    This case is beyond ridiculous!

I know this guy - he is indeed a family man, provider and protector. We're all pulling for the charges to be dropped.

-John

What I don't understand is why Green insisted on breaking into the guy's house. Was the situation seriously that desperate?

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    What I don't understand is why Green insisted on breaking into the guy's house. Was the situation seriously that desperate?

I can't speak to the deceased's mental state, only that I know Pinkerton and have seen the scene. The media doesn't report the whole story, but the Uncle Sam's article is as close as I've seen.

-John

g_mars

Mar 22, 2013
    After reading the story & googling to read more news stories I just have to shake my head.

Go Maryland, let's cater to the criminals & screw over law abiding citizens in as many ways as possible.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    As with everything, there's probably more to the story than what's come out......

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    As with everything, there's probably more to the story than what's come out......

There most certainly is. This is not a cut and dried case of self defense. The wife and the deceased were well acquainted with one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom