• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Back in line :(

This thread is starting to read like a confessional...

If they are looking back over my entire life in Maryland, I am woefully in trouble with all of my parking tickets and car registration emission testing issues in years past (nothing in the last 10 years though). ;)

FoxtrotAviator

Apr 7, 2013
    MARYLAND!!!!!
    This state is so pathetic. They would make it LAW requiring you wear a helmet to take a shower if they could.
    And the Liberal mindset that make the rules in this state (and most of the voters I'm afraid) would make it much worse for gun rights if there were none of us fighting back .

bkonschak

Apr 15, 2012
    Baltimore
    Yep.... He said he was almost completely out of room. The AR cost me $ 2200.00. I feel like poo poo. He didn't make it clear as to when or at what point he would begin charging the 150.00.

I think he is taking advantage of his customers. I have never been charged a storage fee from any retail I purchased a regulated firearm from. It's not your fault the state is taking as long as it is, not his either but he is making a profit from the firearm you purchased from him. I'd look for another retailer for any other purchases.

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    As promised here is the pic of my new range toy. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366841665.427638.jpg

NeverSurrender

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    Apr 3, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    OK, I am at 50 days. My FFL told me he was going to double the cost for storing the guns for his customers. Great! another $150.00 added on to an already really sh@ty situation.

He can't add an extra fee to someone who already paid the agreed to transfer fee. And if this is his policy for future purchases someone would have to be brain dead to agree to the fee. And after all of this has died down he should be boycotted until he's out of business.
    :mad54:

FoxtrotAviator

Apr 7, 2013
    As promised here is the pic of my new range toy. View attachment 83500

I try to look at the new toy....but that BIG TOE is there just looking at me...LOL....
    That's cool man. Hey what did that thing run you?
    Always remember if it's a 223/5.56 .....or only 5.56 you CAN Shoot both 223 and 5.56... But if it is .223 you CANNOT shoot 5.56 ... I won't get into every specific detail on the differences here. But you can definitely do some damage. There is actually significant difference.

pez34a

Feb 17, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Back to the start of the queue I go! Submitted paperwork late Monday for an AR lower; maybe I'll see it around the summer solstice I'm guessing.

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    I try to look at the new toy....but that BIG TOE is there just looking at me...LOL....
    That's cool man. Hey what did that thing run you?
    Always remember if it's a 223/5.56 .....or only 5.56 you CAN Shoot both 223 and 5.56... But if it is .223 you CANNOT shoot 5.56 ... I won't get into every specific detail on the differences here. But you can definitely do some damage. There is actually significant difference.

Can't help it that poor toe got drug down a asphalt hill as a small baby toe. Took a long time for that nail to grow back. The gun was 650.00 and after all the accesories I'm puttin on it I'll have close to 900 into it.

pseiverd

Vote Em out of Annapolis
    Apr 2, 2013
    Cecil County
    My 2/28 purchase finally comes home.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366845378998.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1366845378998.jpg
      51.9 KB · Views: 272

Rleepremier

Feb 2, 2012
    Anyone know what dates they're on for the people under review? Still waiting on my 2/20 purchase. Freestate said it was sent out probably 2/26 but didn't give me an exact date.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Anyone know what dates they're on for the people under review? Still waiting on my 2/20 purchase. Freestate said it was sent out probably 2/26 but didn't give me an exact date.

From my understanding, they're currently sending out 2/26 (as of today);

Applications being reviewed are currently on 2/15 (most current date being sent out, some from earlier dates are still under review).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom