• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    hey what do you guys think?bought on the 16th last month today is now february 16th saturday will a get a call today?:fingerscrossed: fyi purchased up at the gun shop in essex

I was in The Gun Shop on Saturday. They told me they are starting to get paperwork back from the 16th. The thing is, they send maybe 30 a day over, get about 5 or 6 a day back...

SemperYut

"In God we Trust"
    Feb 17, 2013
    Indian Head
    Woohoo! Got a call from MSP today(Sunday? maybe they do work weekends), they had few questions regarding my application, answered a few questions and she said it was good. My FFL should receive it completed by Tuesday! Monday being Presidents day, thank you Sir, I'll wait on you...

paperwork faxed from All Pawn on the 1/15

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    Ok, I'm a trooper, not in licensing. Current backlog is 23 days on 77r's. They have their full staff working mandatory overtime and are putting out overtime to any trooper who will take it. They are running at full capacity, and nights and weekends, but can't keep up with current sales. Don't shoot the messenger, I can't help it am not responsible for it. 23 days is the back log.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    Ok, I'm a trooper, not in licensing. Current backlog is 23 days on 77r's. They have their full staff working mandatory overtime and are putting out overtime to any trooper who will take it. They are running at full capacity, and nights and weekends, but can't keep up with current sales. Don't shoot the messenger, I can't help it am not responsible for it. 23 days is the back log.

I can't speak for all of us, but don't worry, we won't shoot the messenger. I'd bet most of us are just happy to have an inside perspective.

gazingwa

Van Down By The River
    Jan 24, 2013
    Sussex County, DE

Thanks for the info. I have no doubt they are all working and didn't design the system. It's just nice to vent a little frustration.

WiseOldMan53

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 5, 2013
    Frederick MD

Thanks, Trooper. Appreciate it.

If they ever start asking for people from other agencies, let me know. We only get hour-for-hour comp time.

I haven't seen OT in over two decades. :sad20: but still have to 'Do more with less' ;)

...and I haven't seen my paperwork since January 18th.

razulu

Feb 14, 2013
    I made my first purchase ever on 2/3. Paper work probably went in on 2/4. I purchased at Maryland Small Arms. Still waiting.

Does anyone have he e-mail address or phone number for MSP.

I would like to call or e-mail them on 2/18 or 2/19.

Thanks.

WiseOldMan53

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 5, 2013
    Frederick MD
    I made my first purchase ever on 2/3. Paper work probably went in on 2/4. I purchased at Maryland Small Arms. Still waiting.

Thanks.

What for? You gonna wish 'em Happy Presidents Day?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself... :D

SemperYut

"In God we Trust"
    Feb 17, 2013
    Indian Head

Thanks.

do some back reading on this thread my friend..those answers are all ready out there. hate to say it but that's a little soon to be poking for answers..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom