• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shiloh228

Dec 25, 2012
    Ballmer County
    IANAL, but...

IIRC, the questionnaire asks if you've "purchased" a firearm in the last 30 days. I would suggest that when the credit card is swiped (or the check cashed) is when the purchase occurs.

My $0.02...

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    IANAL, but...

IIRC, the questionnaire asks if you've "purchased" a firearm in the last 30 days. I would suggest that when the credit card is swiped (or the check cashed) is when the purchase occurs.

My $0.02...

My understanding is the purchase occurred from the time you receive the firearm.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Question thou, I know as a non collector I can get two regulated guns at the same time, but can I get two on the same pick up date from seperate stores?
    Probably not but have to ask/know, it be great if so

anil

Sep 28, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    Question thou, I know as a non collector I can get two regulated guns at the same time, but can I get two on the same pick up date from seperate stores?
    Probably not but have to ask/know, it be great if so

Where you pick up the gun doesn't matter. If it is regulated, and you are not a collector, you are limited to taking possession of only 1 every 30 days. edit: though it could be based on purchase and not taking possession. ... I haven't had to deal with that in a long time, since I got my collectors status.

loknar28

Jan 16, 2013
    My Father-In-Law dropped the application off at the Westminster Barracks on the 28th and still nothing back for a simple transfer sale. :tdown:

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I'm guessing that since virtually every gun shop in this area is bare-walled at the moment, the wait time will improve pretty quickly as the volume dies down at the MSP. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom