Mar 18, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Just called and checked on status of applications and the recording stated

As of today
    First reviews. April 27-28
    Second reviews. April 19

A 8 to 9 day jump in first reviews since 8/2
    4 day movement in second reviews.

If true it means they progressed 9 days in a week. This is much better than recent experience, IF true. They were progressing 3-4 days per week.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    April 14 paperwork. Got my call yesterday.

I think they made so much progress because they just got past the April gun show in Frederick. That was the first show after SB281 passed. It was a madhouse. Thousands of regulated firearms were sold in those 2 days. The show was April 13 and 14. My FFL is going to keep late hours next week because of all the NDs he received last week.

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    Got an answer back.

Good Afternoon,

In reference to your inquiry your application was processed as Not Disapproved on 7/30/2013. Please allow a few days for the dealer to receive this information by fax. Thank You.

So I guess I am waiting for the fax to go out and for Gus to see it?
    Really, that ND date seems kinda off for when it got sent in but who knows it's Maryland. I have the same faxed in date and have a transfer at the same place so I hope mine got done to, I guess ill email them to see on monday. If you don't get a call monday I would call gus because he should have the paperwork back by now if your application was really ND on 7/30.

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Maybe they just moved a large portion of the initial reviews into the second review pile...

you guys have to understand that what date they are on is not a constant. It all depends on how many apps they received on those days. They probably hit a patch where fewer apps were submitted, thats all.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    you guys have to understand that what date they are on is not a constant. It all depends on how many apps they received on those days. They probably hit a patch where fewer apps were submitted, thats all.
    Dont be pissin in the pool, let us enjoy the delusion we are next.

necrodude

Aug 22, 2012
    PG county, MD
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and I'll probably be a last week call from Rick's to get my last one in before Oct 1 !!
    I just got an email back from the msp and they say my application was processed as Not Disapproved on 8/05/2013. Does it really take a week to fax it or is it my ffl just being slow in calling? I guess ill call my ffl tomorrow if I don't get a call today.

mdram

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2011
    Eastern Shore of Maryland
    I just got an email back from the msp and they say my application was processed as Not Disapproved on 8/05/2013. Does it really take a week to fax it or is it my ffl just being slow in calling? I guess ill call my ffl tomorrow if I don't get a call today.

mine was faxed to diff ffl same day as nd, received call same day

SteveG75

Feb 25, 2013
    Escaped to gunny FL.

Takes a week plus to be faxed. Mine was ND Thursday 7/25. After no word for a week, I called Ms. Brock on Thursday 8/1 and it was faxed same day. My FFL never called me though but confirmed that they got it when I called them on 8/2.:mad54:

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    410-653-4500 ext. 4334, but I think that means 410-653-4334.
    PM not necessary as her contact info is already posted on several other threads related to wait times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom