• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    I'm now on day 71....and still counting. I have to "assume" that I have been pulled for review. My .380 has been in custody since 2/26. However, My AR15 was reviewed and I got my ND back in 54 days.:shrug: Both were after I had applied for the DC status. There is no rhyme or reason for this nonsense. both of the applications had the same information (with the exception of the app. date, model and serial numbers). They are BOTH regulated firearms. I now have another in the mix from 3/9 that is due to hit the 60 day mark tomorrow.

Makes you want to scream.:tantrum::wtf:

Secondisours

Feb 6, 2013
    Response from today's email:
    Good afternoon, yes, your March 1, 2013 application has been placed on review but we haven't processed the other applications since we are currently processing March 9th & 10th at this time. Thanks for your patience.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I'm now on day 71....and still counting. I have to "assume" that I have been pulled for review. My .380 has been in custody since 2/26. However, My AR15 was reviewed and I got my ND back in 54 days.:shrug: Both were after I had applied for the DC status. There is no rhyme or reason for this nonsense. both of the applications had the same information (with the exception of the app. date, model and serial numbers). They are BOTH regulated firearms. I now have another in the mix from 3/9 that is due to hit the 60 day mark tomorrow.

Makes you want to scream.:tantrum::wtf:

Can I ask if both of these purchases were from the same FFL? There is a theory brewing around that would make sense to how this happened. What was your purchase date on the AR?

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    Not just " once in Boston“ but as a every day job?? This country makes me SICK lately, I fought for sorry ass people like Obama so he can play golf and send HIS precious kids to private school!?! As I fight for my job that has not had any raise in 5 years..while my medical insurance jumps through the roof, my taxes keep going up, and now you are going to tax me on the rain that falls on m y property?? are you insane?!? We need to step up people, step up you sorry ass people! We need to stand up and take our country BACK!!
    sorry, but after working 70+ hours a week to take care of "Obama's" people I feel I have the right to VENT!

Whoah..... "Obamas" people!????? Which people are they? Democrats.... Liberals maybe? I hope that is what you meant.... Or perhaps American people. Yes, I like that better. I agree that times are hard and we pay taxes.... (Now they are taxing rain water) but let's not get crazy with the "people" bit. Just sayin. I'm a Vet, tax payer and hard worker too. Not sure what you were going for.

Miykael

Feb 14, 2013
    FINALLY!!!

Purchased Feb 23rd

Got the call today! 74 days!!! :mad54:

Now to wait 30 more days so I can start all over again ...

I expect the wait time will be easily 120+ days at that point.

CrimsonJer

Apr 4, 2013
    Ferndale
    FINALLY!!!

Purchased Feb 23rd

Got the call today! 74 days!!! :mad54:

Now to wait 30 more days so I can start all over again ...

I expect the wait time will be easily 120+ days at that point.

I don't believe you have to wait those 30 days. It's 30 days from the time of purchase, not when you picked it up. I could be wrong though, but that is how it was explained to me.

Stealthbmbr

Mar 26, 2013
    I don't believe you have to wait those 30 days. It's 30 days from the time of purchase, not when you picked it up. I could be wrong though, but that is how it was explained to me.

It's from the date you sign the paperwork to take possession of the firearm.

Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    Can I ask if both of these purchases were from the same FFL? There is a theory brewing around that would make sense to how this happened. What was your purchase date on the AR?

Yeah, both purchases from the same FFL.
    Purchased the .380 on 2/26/13. Submitted paperwork same day.
    Purchased the AR15 on 3/6/13. Submitted paperwork on same day.
    Purchased .22 Target pistol on 3/9/13. Submitted paperwork same day.

No news on the .380 (71 days) or the .22 (60 days). But the AR15 was ND o 4/29/13 (54 days). Take the NICS away from MSP and let the FFL's do the work.....we'd get our guns a LOT Faster! :mad54:

Mx121

Jan 26, 2013
    Severn
    Just got off the phone with Rose Brock. My 3/5 paper work is in review for sworn because juvi system was down and she said I have a common first name. WTH.

Loader

Jan 5, 2013
    This is a sorry state.

A coworker just received his call. He purchased in February! Ten weeks, 10 weeks to process a single form. That's yet another failure in the inadequate systems our politicians have in place in this state. They charge us more in taxes and give us reduced services by a factor of ten!

They need to be held accountable. I'll be in line on Election Day.

griz196

Feb 27, 2013
    Just got off the phone with Rose Brock. My 3/5 paper work is in review for sworn because juvi system was down and she said I have a common first name. WTH.

Common first name??? WTH?

Sounds like they're using anything for an excuse. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom