• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I thought it was a great meeting. Jack is an excellent speaker and confirmed many things, like the 77r's info being kept as a defacto registration, and used that way. I hope he keeps exposing the way the liberals have been running our government.

Now on to 2A Tuesday, just a month away!

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    It was expressed to me at the meeting that membership thought it would be a good idea to have MSI blue scarfs and hats for the 2A Tuesday rally. Well here they are.

Micro fleece hats and fleece scarfs are now available for sale at the MSI store.

https://marylandshallissue.com/products-page/page/2/

These are stock photos but represent the product. These will have the MSI logo on one end of the scarf and also on the hat.

You asked for these and here they are. These are top quality and will last. Estimated delivery time to you is Jan. 30 if ordered now.

Just in time for 2A Tuesday.

Attachments

• Fleece Hat Scarf.jpg
      Fleece Hat Scarf.jpg
      23.5 KB · Views: 250
    • Fleece Hat.jpg
      Fleece Hat.jpg
      23 KB · Views: 251

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Well I put one in my cart, but I'll be damn if I can figure out how to view my cart, pay and escape. I know I have done it before when purchasing a shirt, but I am too tired to play hide and seek games today.

Okay, I found it, it's like playing whack a mole at the circus. If you don't whack the "view cart" button immediately after adding to your cart you are eff'd because it disappears in like 5 seconds or less. :lol2: HINT: add more stuff to the cart so the view cart reappears. Just don't forget to delete the extra stuff :lol2:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I had the exact same issue. The view cart banner disappears almost immediately. You barely get a chance to click view cart as you noted.

I got up to three before I was able to figure it out. Then I had to remove 2 of them before checkout.

but I scored one.

thanks rw. that was fast service. appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom