moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    :needpics:

Lets see some !

IMG_2438.jpg

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    Which one of you sent paymet via PayPal from "Advanced Phases LLC"? Perfectly fine, but I need to know who you are so I can account for you being paid up.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    This jacket was not over sold. It is exactly as described - well made and it is a keeper. Thanks for stepping up and doing this. Let us know if you are not paid for some reason - you went above and beyond shipping these out before payment! Thanks again.

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    This jacket was not over sold. It is exactly as described - well made and it is a keeper. Thanks for stepping up and doing this. Let us know if you are not paid for some reason - you went above and beyond shipping these out before payment! Thanks again.

Thank you! Very happy to do it and the vendor was especially easy to work with so I have no problem placing another order once I put this one to bed.

Payment is going well with over half already paying via PayPal. I don't expect any troubles at all from this group of trustworthy folks.

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    Payment sent earlier! Really like the jacket. Mine is the other style than the pic, I'll see if I can get a picture of it tonight when I get home and put it on here so people can view the other type unless someone else does. Not too much difference though

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    Wore mine to the polls this morning ;)

Great jacket - really nice quality. I think their sizing chart is a bit off as mine is a little loose too. The MSI logo is also larger than I was expecting but I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

Thanks Craig!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom