• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    At the moment, for me it was one or the other. After some serious consideration, though I'd love to help flood the system with valid applications, I've decided to contribute to MSI's "moneybomb."

Tonight I donated an amount equivalent to the permit application fee (and became an "Executive" member in the process). I think this is the best place for the funds right now. The work to be done by MSI will require a significant amount of money and I'm glad to be able to help.

The "moneybomb" event only continues until the 17th. If you're so inclined, I encourage you to donate now! :party29:

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    I did both.

I'll probably donate to MSI again and become an exec. member. (I gave $50 last time, now I'm guilty for not giving them as much as I gave the state. In my defense, I also gave $50 to SAF, and I do plan on giving more.)

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    If it was one or the other and you chose to donate that's commendable.

I made a small donation to MSI and a little more to SAF. I also applied, but that's only because I'm a glutton for punishment.

Good for you. We all hope the process is REASONABLE in the near future, and not a virtual gamble.

victorshiflett

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 11, 2012
    I made a donation to MSP for my application. I want to see how they will explain the rejection rate, the numbers rise of applications received and how each and every new applicant is invoking the 2nd and 14th rights. I applied now because I knew that I would be denied had I applied prior to Woolard. Now I believe post Woolard that I will be approved.

I want everyone to critically read that last sentence of the first paragraph. If you knew you would be denied because Md violated your rights and feel you will be approved after the ruling, you should apply with the masses. Class action will be implied and hopefully viewed as a deterrent of further violations of rights.

If it was one or the other and you chose to donate that's commendable.

I made a small donation to MSI and a little more to SAF. I also applied, but that's only because I'm a glutton for punishment.

Good for you. We all hope the process is REASONABLE in the near future, and not a virtual gamble.

+1 this is what I did except I still need to donate to SAF maybe I'll do that right now while I'm thinking about it.

matt.ruszala

Jan 31, 2012
    NorthEast Baltimore City
    Man!!!

At the moment, for me it was one or the other. After some serious consideration, though I'd love to help flood the system with valid applications, I've decided to contribute to MSI's "moneybomb."

Tonight I donated an amount equivalent to the permit application fee (and became an "Executive" member in the process). I think this is the best place for the funds right now. The work to be done by MSI will require a significant amount of money and I'm glad to be able to help.

The "moneybomb" event only continues until the 17th. If you're so inclined, I encourage you to donate now! :party29:

Damn! You're killing my conscience. I stated in one of these threads I was going for the application flood and today I signed up on line for the fingerprinting at Livescan. Well, I've got thirty days to get there so maybe I'll follow your lead.... My pay should be in the bank tomorrow. I've been putting off joining MSI too long. Thanks for the push!!

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I'm legal to own a gun, but as a much younger man I was arrested twice and went to court. Luckily I was not found guilty. Still, I didn't want the SP to say, "See, some former juvenile delinquents are trying to get guns through legal channels".

Instead I gave an amount equal to a permit to MSI and some to SAF. I think my money will be well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom