• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    I heard it on WBAL at least once an hour all day on Friday. Good content, however the narrators voice was so deep it was hard to hear and I had to turn the volume up for the commercial. Next time maybe use someone with a more raspy/nasally mid range voice.

I would agree. I heard it yesterday morning and that was one of my thoughts. A great message but I thougth the narrator's voice a little too monotone....of course that might have been intentional.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Threads merged and placed in correct forum.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I thought the voice was clear concise and just fine. Perception is everything in this fight we may personally like a raspy rough voice but the general public most often does not.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    the ad is ok, i personally would have hit O'Malley harder for failing to reduce drug crime in Baltimore city, which is the underlying cause of the homicide rate. How can gun control work when "drug control" ie banning drugs has not? There is no money for more police, no proposed fix for schools, hes just hoping to distract you from the real problem he never fixed as Mayor of Baltimore: youth unemployment, bad schools, and drugs. Moreover, while doing nothing for crime, it takes away the right of law abiding people to protect their residences from drug crime, and all that. How many illegal guns in Baltimore city exist merely because someone lives in a drug infested neighborhood? I know when i worked and lived in the city, I felt like the criminals had all the weapons while the rest of us were disarmed and targets.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I thought the voice was clear concise and just fine. Perception is everything in this fight we may personally like a raspy rough voice but the general public most often does not.

As an opening salvo, I think it served well.

Not everyone recognizes Kenn Blanchard's voice, and that's OK.

The message seems to have resonated (from the folks I talked to this weekend), and it's being talked about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom