• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I've sat with him at numerous MSI gun show tables. He's courteous with those who wander up to the table, knowledgeable, and always willing to volunteer to make sure there's someone at the table. As he is also chair of the safety committee, he's been fair and factual the times I've been part of that team determing whether MSI would support an appeal by an AGC member who had his badge pulled from a class 4 infraction. He's also part of the AGC orientation team, giving his time so new members will have a place to shoot.

He's got a strong personality. So do I. I get along great with him.
    I was at an HPRB meeting at the 5th Regiment Armory right when the biz owner restrictions were being removed and after the meeting I was speaking to a reporter from the Sun paper and Mr Wonderful came up and completely butted into our conversation and like he does here too many times, starting spouting off incorrect information. I finally had to just walk away because I didn't want to be associated with him.

When the DC police chief came out with the emergency reg to drop the 20 round ammunition limit again Mr Wonderful apparently didn't read the attachment that was with the OP or didn't understand it because sure enough his first reply was again full of nonsense. I called him on it and instead of suggesting a face to face over a beer he sends me a scathing PM trying to shame me for not volunteering at the MSI booths for upcoming gun shows. Is this the type of jackass MSI wants to keep on their board?

Really glad you enjoy his company, he's all yours.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I am most worried about them legislating OC away because it could make a simple "printing" case a crime.
    Printing is NOT OCing, you are thinking of if your firearm becomes completely visable, which is not printing.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    I was at an HPRB meeting at the 5th Regiment Armory right when the biz owner restrictions were being removed and after the meeting I was speaking to a reporter from the Sun paper and Mr Wonderful came up and completely butted into our conversation ...
    My apologies- I wish you would have said something then.
    When the DC police chief came out with the emergency reg to drop the 20 round ammunition limit again Mr Wonderful apparently didn't read the attachment that was with the OP or didn't understand it because sure enough his first reply was again full of nonsense.
    We seem to disagree on a rather miniscule point.

MPD Chief repealed the regulation on magazine limits. There is no longer a restriction on how many magazines you may carry in DC.

The DC law still restricts the maximum capacity of a magazine to 10 rounds. That remains under litigation in Heller v DC.

Attachments

• MPD B.jpeg
      MPD B.jpeg
      340 KB · Views: 47

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    What really burns me up is how he doubles down on his false statements when they are questioned by those who know the facts. This man is a detriment to MSI.
    You are entitled to your opinion. “I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it” (attributed incorrectly to Voltaire)

We may disagree on opinions on any of a thousand topics, but mere disagreement makes neither party 'wrong.'

Should you wish to discuss facts on which we disagree, someone wise suggested we sit down someplace and discuss our differences like gentlemen. I'll even buy the first two rounds. Jilly's? Guntry Cafe?

Say when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom