• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    We are trying to have an MSI table at the ShootSig event at Delta Peach Bottom Fish and Game Association this coming weekend.
    As is the usual frustrating case, it is hard to find volunteers to run it. This weekend is especially challenging because it conflicts with the Timonium Gun show (for which no one has signed up :( )

I am not speaking officially for MSI, but it is my understanding that one volunteer will be bringing the auxiliary table and accouterments. He certainly cannot be expected to run it for the entire weekend. I am not in a position to try to organize this, nor am I able to help with the table as I'm committed to RSOing the whole event.

It would be great if some members who were attending the event anyway could man the table (or if someone wanted to man the table as an excuse to attend the event). You only have to pay to shoot in the competition. Looking at the stuff, buying discounted magazines, and handling new Sig items are free. If you see a Sig gun there that you really like, you can even sign up to shoot it that day AND if you shoot it well enough, can actually win a Sig pistol as first prize in your division.

Timonium is definitely the primary event. If you are going that way, you should volunteer there. If not...consider giving us a couple hours. Do both, and really have something to brag about :D

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Yes, we will deploy the "2nd show" kit, but that's about all the details I have, didn't even know it was going to be both days. I"ve gog my hands full with Timonium, so by all means come on by & help out if you can.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    Mule, I think it starts @ 9:00. If you want to shoot, bring your SIG (or other gun) bring it with you along with your ammo, or if you want to shoot one of their sigs you'll obviously enough have to use their ammo.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    @Art3 what time would you like me there on Sunday?

Mule, I think it starts @ 9:00. If you want to shoot, bring your SIG (or other gun) bring it with you along with your ammo, or if you want to shoot one of their sigs you'll obviously enough have to use their ammo.
    Yes! Thank you!
    I just got back from setup and RSO orientation. Wow! SIG is really going all out for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom