• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gridybrah

May 12, 2013
    Is any industry partner selling a mossberg 590? Preferably used, but new will work. If so, let me know!!!

wiseguy813

Jul 11, 2011
    Lexington Park, MD
    I have a 590A1 that I'm thinking of selling to fund a new interest in USPSA. Has 35 rounds through it at most (thought I would shoot it but just don't get it out as much as I thought). I removed factory black stock and put on a gray ATI Talon adjustable stock and grip. Takes 8 in the tube and one in the chamber. Still kicking the idea around so PM me if your interested and I can send more pictures.

amybugev.jpg

Sent from somewhere

gridybrah

May 12, 2013
    New Mossberg 590's in stock at 2A Sales & Supplies

-Tom

thanks for the heads up! if things with wiseguy813 dont work out, i will be looking around..

Finding used 590's for sale is like finding unattached supermodels on match.com... Good luck with that.

:lol2: :sad20:

I have a 590A1 Service that I'm thinking of selling to fund a new interest in USPSA. Has 35 rounds through it at most (thought I would shoot it but just don't get it out as much as I thought). I removed factory black stock and put on a gray ATI Talon adjustable stock and grip. Takes 8 in the tube and one in the chamber. Still kicking the idea around so PM me if your interested and I can send more pictures.

amybugev.jpg

Sent from somewhere

YGPM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom