• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    I searched and saw pic threads for AR's and Ak's. But for those of us that are still American, but like it Russian...

DSCN1999.JPG

DSCN2009.JPG

because real men use Mosins. Go pay $2,000 for an Ak or an AR when you could just shoot a superior round for less than $100. Crush Capitalism now !

joseph_stalin.jpg

Last edited:

Dst

Jan 29, 2008
    Cary, NC
    More pics!

9130.jpg

Pretty unmodified 91/30. It does have the limbsaver on there, though.

I'd love the details on that scope mount, Mark...I'm looking to do something similar.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    More pics!

Pretty unmodified 91/30. It does have the limbsaver on there, though.

I'd love the details on that scope mount, Mark...I'm looking to do something similar.

Scope mounts are nice but the trick is to get a solid one and a scope with unlimited eye relief. I want to put a red dot on my M44. Drilling for a scope would be too much money and not really worth it IMO. There are some placed in PA that have them, my friend in PA got me one for Chanukah.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I have had a few mosins come and go over the years, the non-laminated models helped teach me how to refinish a rifle, and some have goregous grain patterns hiden under all that cosmo and varnish, and if you REEAALLLYY F-up, you are only out about $100

m44.jpg

MINE.jpg

S7300368.jpg

S7300370.jpg

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    :thumbsup:Good idea, This thread reminded me that I have (had) no pix of my 91/30:thumbsup:

Attachments

• HPIM1045.jpg
      HPIM1045.jpg
      109.5 KB · Views: 991
    • HPIM1339.jpg
      HPIM1339.jpg
      48.5 KB · Views: 980

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    BEAUTIFUL simply BEAUTIFUL!!! Great idea to start this!

This is going to be one of the best threads ever!!!!

It will be good to see what people do different with Mosins and rare types, but the best? Maybe the ugliest $100 gun thread. The best maybe the Walther WA 2000 thread or the AR's over $3,000.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    It will be good to see what people do different with Mosins and rare types, but the best? Maybe the ugliest $100 gun thread. The best maybe the Walther WA 2000 thread or the AR's over $3,000.

psh nothing can beat a mosin. While someone is meticulously taking down and cleaning their AR i'll be out on the line pounding away with my commie gun

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    psh nothing can beat a mosin. While someone is meticulously taking down and cleaning their AR i'll be out on the line pounding away with my commie gun

that's not true, you may be cleaning it....and of course by cleaning it i mean taking a leak down the barrell

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom