• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Wait...so he's saying he thinks that the police should return to the way things were before police? Where citizens were armed and self sufficient with barely more than a Sheriff being the "police force"? I'm game.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    funny every time he comes out in public he has a small army of armed individuals there to protect his butt. So after he gives up all of his guns I'll give it some thought ...................................... yea right

JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    WOW.. .
    I said this on another forum ....

Just WOW!!!
    If every state acknowledged the 2A then I say GO FOR IT!!
    I'm down with abolishing the modern day police system as long as they doubling the amount of EMTs and investigators ... Hopefully we wouldn't even need them .

Definitely have to change our whole cultures understanding of responsibility though .

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    As long as they issue permits in NYC for citizens to protect themselves.

If police did go on strike because of Bloomturd and citizens had any sense, they wouldn't care whether or not they had some stupid "permit" to exercise their constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
    Some things really are more important than having "official permission" from the state, like being able to defend ourselves when there's no more police!
    What the Bloomturd doesn't realize is even though not everyone has their very own team of armed guards, us gun owners often don't need the police for our protection.
    Sure police can be helpful and convenient, but without them I think Americans can and should be capable of taking care of ourselves.
    Maybe if police could go on strike it would teach many more citizens to take responsibility for their own protection which would be a very good thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom