• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    What I want to know is whether the opinion’s language means that all the MoCo claimed “places of public assembly” are to be open to W&C permit holders. That’s how it looks?

Otherwise the Takoma Park and Friendship Heights “sidewalk = PPA” claims make a mockery of the opinion.
    If I’m understanding it, all of the restrictions MoCo put in place are enjoined because they violate state preemption. So anything new from the state (this is ALSO being fought in court) still stands. But the insanity of the MoCo “None Shall Pass!” looks like it got the same treatment as the Black Knight.

IMG_1268.gif

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    If I’m understanding it, all of the restrictions MoCo put in place are enjoined because they violate state preemption. So anything new from the state (this is ALSO being fought in court) still stands. But the insanity of the MoCo “None Shall Pass!” looks like it got the same treatment as the Black Knight.

View attachment 442326
    Ok let’s see how this order conference goes. It is total BS that parks of all kinds (even the “conservation parks” that are just unimproved strips of green space all over this place, where no police officer ever treads) are now suddenly off limits to the newly unwashed W&C permit holders.

EX: https://patch.com/maryland/silverspring/man-charged-rape-after-attack-silver-spring-park-police

and:

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    We absolutely need to find a way to hold them accountable for knowingly doing this crap…
    Elections are supposed to do that.

However, what we've seen is that a MoCo leftist can have their car stolen and they'll still pull the lever for a Democrat.

If every stolen car victim in MoCo stopped voting Democrat, you'd eventually have a Republican elected instead....

But they don't... So it doesn't happen.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Oh , they * understand * it . They just feel they have a higher moral calling to disregard it .

OH... We Do have the moral high ground in this matter of Constitutional authority.

See My By line from Richard Fry- now passed away

“By the way I call it "moral obedience" rather than "civil disobedience" because it is God's law". Those who try to promote un-natural laws on us are committing moral disobedience. It is our duty to resist immoral laws and actions.” By Richard Fry.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    Elections are supposed to do that.

However, what we've seen is that a MoCo leftist can have their car stolen and they'll still pull the lever for a Democrat.

If every stolen car victim in MoCo stopped voting Democrat, you'd eventually have a Republican elected instead....

But they don't... So it doesn't happen.
    If this did in fact happen all the dems would just change party to GOP and they same people would still be in office. especially in this state where if anyone needs to right to see you you don't exist.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Yes. AK is Alaska.

Those two letter abbreviations are stupid and inhuman. They were introduced for the convenience of computers. Screw the durn computers. Pennsylvania is still Penn. or Penna. or Pa., but not PA!

Maryland will always be Md., not MD. You're an Md. MD, not an MD MD. That is just absurd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom