• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Many people buy lottery tickets where the odds of winning are many millions to one. O'Malley is a long shot, but if a politician ingratiates him/herself at the right time, the payoff can be enormous. These things are important to us because they affect our liberties, our interests and, in some cases, our wallets. Sadly, to some, their vote is just another commodity to be bought and sold.

The Progs really have been enormously successful in removing any concept of civics, history or philosophy from public education over many, many decades. It is the rare person these days who has any inkling why this country was organized the way it was. Yesterday's ignorant school children are today's unscrupulous politicians.

After all, we live in a state where a school kid was just suspended for two days for nibbling a Pop Tart into a mountain, which his teacher mistook for a gun. I think he has a perfect defense, since before he started eating it, it looked just like a high-capacity mag.

Insane Racer

Insane 1
    Mar 4, 2011
    Mike Miller is a TOOL. A so called friend of mine stole a hand gun from me and sold it to someone 2 felony acts !! Mike Miller got him off with a slap on the wrist.WTH? I went though a lot of my time and this messed my life up for about 3 months tracking the gun down. But i did get it back with no help from Calverts Finest.

Mike Miller is a TOOL. A so called friend of mine stole a hand gun from me and sold it to someone 2 felony acts !! Mike Miller got him off with a slap on the wrist.WTH? I went though a lot of my time and this messed my life up for about 3 months tracking the gun down. But i did get it back with no help from Calverts Finest.

Can we get the case number to use on the MD judicial case search. or a last name and year, this might have uses...

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp

We need to put this in the public light. At this point the gloves are off. We have to discredit these people in any way possible.

Insane Racer

Insane 1
    Mar 4, 2011
    Can we get the case number to use on the MD judicial case search. or a last name and year, this might have uses...

all i remember is that he got 45 days for it and i heard he only did 3 days of that. and he paid me the 600.00 back it took for me to get my gun back ( yes i had to buy my own gun back from a d.c. gang member when i found out who had it i wanted it off the street asap! it was a 5.7). I didn't go to court and dont know if they settled out of court on it? it was in 2008 he stole the gun on the night of my 40th birthday day party and didnt relize the gun was gone till 2 month after that. and still tracked it down, it's great to have some good friends out there to help when you need it.

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Or, if the victim was the complainant, he could look it up himself. Or, Miller could be searched as attorney, and the record found by date.

karby60

May 10, 2012
    If Miller was so concerned about what was/is best for society as he claims he wouldn't make a career out of defending these dirt bags and keeping them out of jail.

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County

Wish you could have testified on February 6th and March 1st. That story would have been very damning I think.

cjroman

Apr 4, 2012
    Calvert County
    I wonder if the Beretta USA PAC is regretting their 2010 campaign contribution?
    http://votesmart.org/candidate/campaign-finance/6087/thomas-miller-jr
    From the chart:
    BERETTA U S A PAC

$2,000.00

Interesting chart...this will help me in selecting which local businesses and business owners I'll start boycotting. I'll be sure to let them know why. In this economic climate it sure would be a shame if the gun owners in our little Calvert County found out that you or your business helped put a 2A turncoat in office.
    Become a Free State DINO, let send Miller and his kind a message in 2014.
    http://www.freestatedinos.com/

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    No, Miller is about Miller, first and foremost.

You can be SURE he got something out of this.

Miller is a coward.

Miller is clearly a pawn of MOM and his party. He chose to ignore the majority of his constituency and needs to be actively opposed in the next round of elections.

Today on WBAL Blair Lee III said Miller did this for MOM in trade for MOM agreeing to the gambling bill last year.

Blair usually knows is insider stuff pretty well.

nutz

Closer to 5's than 10's
    Jun 29, 2011
    Near Indian Head, Md.
    Today on WBAL Blair Lee III said Miller did this for MOM in trade for MOM agreeing to the gambling bill last year.

Blair usually knows is insider stuff pretty well.

Hell, Mike was already fat catting it from the Gaylord deal. Still hard to believe we spend so many tax dollars on the entertainment industry in this state and they keep getting reelected.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    "After the bill was passed, Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller Jr., D-Calvert, said he “personally didn’t like the bill but (he) voted for it for society."

I have watched his antics for nearly three decades now and there is no doubt about it: he is truly the epitomy of a 2-legged, walking p.o.s.

Equally of no doubt: we're gettin' the h*ll out of this crumbling 'empire' but, we're not waiting to advise one another: "waatch where you step, the dog dropped big Miller by the gate!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom