• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parbreak

Ultimate Member
    Feb 18, 2008
    Folks,

Just wanted to put this out here for public consumption.

There is a new company calling themselves Mid Atlantic Handgun Training operated by G. Glenn Fuscsick. I want to make it perfectly clear this is NOT Mid Atlantic FIREARMS Training. My name has been registered with the state of Maryland since 2008 and we have developed a very good reputation through this forum and throughout the state of Maryland and beyond.

Bryan A. Fletcher
    Mid Atlantic Firearms Training

Last edited:

mtnwisdom

Sep 9, 2012
    Sparrows Point
    Bryan,
    I met him. Seems nice enough and appears competent. When he told me the name, I asked if he knew of you...he did not, probably sincerely. He is new to the teaching side of our world. He is scheduling HQL at Freestate monthly-check with Randy to verify.

Just an observation.

-Chuck

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    He should have done his homework; it's too similar to Parbreaks.

May I recommend dueling pistols at dawn? :)

Seriously, I hope he changes it quickly before he is forever remembered as the copy-cat or Milley-Vanilly of the Maryland firearms training world.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    C'mon. there are infinite names we could think of, but with respect to the industry, words and letters could become plagiaristic by nature.

Figure this, when i came up for the name of my LLC, there was no other company named it. I filed and then another company came up on the radar. Guess what their business is?: ha ha ha, Tactical training. different state, but still...

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Warning this is not: Mid Atlantic Firearms Training:

"Welcome to Mid Atlantic Handgun Training, Inc. Our Company uses a unique approach to handgun training. All instructors and firearms training coaches are fully certified and use the latest NRA course materials and programs that are designed to meet all the requirements of the NRA. Many of our instructors have advanced certifications, including Home Protection Inside and Outside the Home and some have a Masters Degree in Education.

What makes Mid Atlantic different from other training companies is our emphasis on “hands on training”. Our Company prides itself on having all students completing the class feeling confident with handling a pistol. With both male and female instructors, everyone will feel welcome and comfortable with our training style.

Participants who successfully complete all range and live fire requirements as well as the other coursework will be issued the appropriate certifications for each course.

See the Current Class section for more information."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom