• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Wow, really impressed with the spread you guys laid out. Thanks for taking the time to set that up and truck it all back and forth.

The wall of chronological M-16s starting with the StG.44... :shocked:

My daughter loved the old-school water cooled ones.

I'm guessing the answer is no, but... if I join and the daughter qualifies (she's 13) could she shoot my 11/9 with a .22 conversion?

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Wow, really impressed with the spread you guys laid out. Thanks for taking the time to set that up and truck it all back and forth.

The wall of chronological M-16s with the StG.44... :shocked:

The daughter loved the old-school water cooled ones.

The two guys who brought the "wall of M-16's" only brought about 1/3 of their display! And they have a number of them that are still new in the box.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD

The wall of chronological M-16s starting with the StG.44... :shocked:

My daughter loved the old-school water cooled ones.

I'm guessing the answer is no, but... if I join and the daughter qualifies (she's 13) could she shoot my 11/9 with a .22 conversion?

Glad you liked it. Your Daughter must be very smart seeing that all the watercooled but one were mine! ;)

When they are under 18, we really restrict what can be done. We do try and let them do as much as we can safely do. We might rather have her shoot one of the M16s with a 22LR conversions. Gets that muzzle out further... Also we let the little ones shoot guns like my Maxims. We can lock them down so they can only shoot exactly where the gun is aimed. No way to lose control. We do what we can for minors but its kind of dependent on the day and what we have available. I can tell you this. You bring some 7.62x54r to one of the 100 yard shoots and she can shoot my watercooled MG08, the one on the tree. It might be on the sled mount but check with me before the shoot to make sure I am going to bring it.

GHETTO BLASTER

May 27, 2013
    That was one hell of a spread up there,I will definitely be getting out to watch one of your shoots this year.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Nice meeting you all. I wish there were more guys wearing name tags though.

Plus I got to fondle my "soon-to-be-mine" M11/9. Thanks Stephen!

Yeah name tags might be a good idea for next year. Yeah he had a good display of Macs!

Brass1910Maxim1.jpg

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    That was one hell of a spread up there,I will definitely be getting out to watch one of your shoots this year.

You know the funny part is thats probably less than 25% of the MGs in the club. The wall of M16s can double in size. A few other members only brought select pieces representing 10% of their collection.

RB5082

Mar 6, 2015
    Absolutely fantastic event. Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing your passion. My son loved talking to you all. Even my wife left talking about getting a stamp.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    So pissed I had to miss this. My weekend went sideways. Glad it was a good turnout though!

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Sorry I had to miss it. Glad you and a good turnout and maybe some future stamp collectors.

blksniper2000

certified lurker
    Jan 31, 2009
    Baltimore/PA area
    Had a good time at the show yesterday. A lot of good conversations, it sucks I had to leave early to go to work. I'm eager to go shoot my mac now and possibly get a max10 mk2 for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom