• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    I have qty30 - 30 round black pmags with no window I am going to bring to the shoot.. if anyone wants a couple let me know. selling for $20 each at the DE border ( ~6 miles away )

edit:

I have 40 more on order from brownells with no status change - ordered 12/21 - if they show up I will sell that batch at $15/pop..

I will take .308 ammo as a trade =)

edit2: I think all are spoken for.. I will maybe have some extras.

Last edited:

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Are you sure everyone is seeing these announcements. I usually only check a couple of subforums and almost missed the announcements for it.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    From past experience pretty much anything goes at that range. So yeah, unless they have radically changed the rules you should be good to go.

They let us shoot up a car last year and even though it is ilegal now I can neither confirm of deny whether they let us shoot reactive targets.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    They let us shoot up a car last year and even though it is ilegal now I can neither confirm of deny whether they let us shoot reactive targets.

I just called them because I realized I bought Incendiary ammo for the .50BMG. They said I could use it as long as its not too windy or dry, but the guy was really nice and said bring it and we'll play it by ear if conditions aren't right. More excited now after seeing how friendly they are.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I just called them because I realized I bought Incendiary ammo for the .50BMG. They said I could use it as long as its not too windy or dry, but the guy was really nice and said bring it and we'll play it by ear if conditions aren't right. More excited now after seeing how friendly they are.

You mean you bought those evil heat-seeking boolits?!?!

:omg:

midboat

Jan 23, 2013
    Man, I would love to bring my Garand out to play, stupid previously scheduled things. Sounds like I will need to pay a visit down there to go shoot though.

Side bar: any rifle ranges that will let you shoot 30-06 in AA County? This place seems to be basically the closest I can find that will let me shoot.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    My personal etiquette when I was using these things as a test drive to see what I wanted to buy was to bring my own ammo for guns that I knew I wanted to shoot.

That being said....I'm still willing to let people take a shot with my hand cannon on my dime (actually, my $2)

Most people with cool stuff take a couple of sighters and then just share their toys. Like the guy at the fall shoot with the Barrett. I think I have some 2 1/4oz turkey loads for the kids to play with.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Most people with cool stuff take a couple of sighters and then just share their toys. Like the guy at the fall shoot with the Barrett. I think I have some 2 1/4oz turkey loads for the kids to play with.

Kewl! My 20 year old son, turning 21 on 4/3 is coming along. Am hoping he gets the opportunity to see/try lots of new firearms. Betting this will be a great venue for him!

Notadrone

Mar 19, 2013
    west of Salisbury
    Great range

I live a few minutes from dsc. I've been going there for years and they have always been great and helpful as I am still learning. My gf and I may go to shoot clays and say hi to folks. I just joined the forum this morning...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cddrive

Latest threads

Top Bottom