• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    Anyone know when we might be looking at a summer shoot down Delmarva? I think Aug would prob. be best as the summer slows down... however Sundays are a B for the bridge return traffic. :mad54:
    Or might we look at Sept. instead?
    Anyway I miss you all and all the goodies everyone brings :thumbsup: So DD, whats up for the next group shoot?

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    We may have something good coming up on the western side of the bridge for a change. :thumbsup:

The last summer shoot we did at Delmarva was AWESOME, but getting home absofrigginlutely sucked.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    I know, I really wish they would allow a little more freedom. But, the range is relatively close to home and well maintained, so I won't complain.

so im guessing the mini howitzer and mortar teams should stay at home on this go round:D

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Nah, we'll just set up something in West Baltimore so they can participate!

hmmmmm. buy a block of abandoned homes and turn it into a shoot house/ Md shooters tactical training center. What better way to celebrate your 2A freedom than roping off the roof entering thru the 2nd floor window and laying waste to simulated crack dealers:D

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    hmmmmm. buy a block of abandoned homes and turn it into a shoot house/ Md shooters tactical training center. What better way to celebrate your 2A freedom than roping off the roof entering thru the 2nd floor window and laying waste to simulated crack dealers:D

I am definitely in for this one......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom