Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Me +8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Final head counts are turned in. Between here and the people that I'm bringing, we have 50. I'm sure a few last minute stragglers may come and that is okay as well. Looking forward to the 19th..

Also, if you are planning on bringing targets like watermelons, grapefruit, cantaloupes etc it is okay as long as you clean up after yourself.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Got about another 90 rounds of .50Beo to load up, then that's (finally) taken care of.

Gives me 2 weeks to get some more .223 and .45ACP rolled out. Plenty of time. :)

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    This Friday I'm going to order some more ammo for the Barrett. Got some cinder blocks to shoot the 50 at and going to be bringing some dye water bottles for some targets too. I'm going to be at the range around 830. They will have a couple RSO's there. It will be up to us to keep an eye out as well. I mentioned you and I would lend a hand if needed to make sure everyone is safe when the range is cold... Its going to be a fun day.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    This Friday I'm going to order some more ammo for the Barrett. Got some cinder blocks to shoot the 50 at and going to be bringing some dye water bottles for some targets too. I'm going to be at the range around 830. They will have a couple RSO's there. It will be up to us to keep an eye out as well. I mentioned you and I would lend a hand if needed to make sure everyone is safe when the range is cold... Its going to be a fun day.

:thumbsup:

Definitely looking forward to it.

Kinda wish I didn't have the brake on the thumper now, it's no 50BMG, but before the brake it'd definitely ring your bell some on a covered firing line.

I got some steel I'm going to bring with me, nothing too large, but it's 1/2" thick plow blade steel, should take some abuse before giving up the ghost. :)

Mr H

Banana'd
    Turns out I won't be able to get there, but.....

If someone wants to come do the pickup and hauling, I have a 1950s concrete-and-steel double sink that should take quite a bit of abuse, and serve as a bottle stand as well.

I need this thing out of the house, and this is as noble a death as I can imagine for it. I'll provide the hand truck, and as much oomph as I can, but it will take 3 people to move, at least.

Otherwise, I will have to take a sledge to it in the house, and that won't be pretty.

Any evening this week is good, or W-T-F evening next week.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Turns out I won't be able to get there, but.....

If someone wants to come do the pickup and hauling, I have a 1950s concrete-and-steel double sink that should take quite a bit of abuse, and serve as a bottle stand as well.

I need this thing out of the house, and this is as noble a death as I can imagine for it. I'll provide the hand truck, and as much oomph as I can, but it will take 3 people to move, at least.

Otherwise, I will have to take a sledge to it in the house, and that won't be pretty.

Any evening this week is good, or W-T-F evening next week.

Thanks for the offer H, but I won't be able to get the sink.. Maybe someone will jump on this :D..... Good point though.. I need to do something for the bottles lol

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Final head counts are turned in. Between here and the people that I'm bringing, we have 50. I'm sure a few last minute stragglers may come and that is okay as well. Looking forward to the 19th..

Also, if you are planning on bringing targets like watermelons, grapefruit, cantaloupes etc it is okay as long as you clean up after yourself.

I've never been there. What kinds of targets are allowed?

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I've never been there. What kinds of targets are allowed?

of course paper
    steel
    bowling pins
    cinder blocks
    fruit (you will be responsible for cleanup)
    clays (i usually toss them on the berms)
    water bottles (planning on putting some dyed water in them)

They are pretty open as long as you clean up any mess you make.

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    of course paper
    steel
    bowling pins
    cinder blocks
    fruit (you will be responsible for cleanup)
    clays (i usually toss them on the berms)
    water bottles (planning on putting some dyed water in them)

Hopefully I will be able to make it, lots of members I would like to meet and several I'd like to avoid.

Frozen water jugs make better targets and they last a lot longer. Different color food dye makes it even better. I have several in my freezer that I will bring.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Got room at this party for one more?:draw:

Yess

Two more? Mr h was talking this up over the weekend....

and Yes.

Hopefully I will be able to make it, lots of members I would like to meet and several I'd like to avoid.

Frozen water jugs make better targets and they last a lot longer. Different color food dye makes it even better. I have several in my freezer that I will bring.

Good call... I'll have to do some freezing :D

Mr H

Banana'd
    Thanks for the offer H, but I won't be able to get the sink.. Maybe someone will jump on this :D..... Good point though.. I need to do something for the bottles lol

Just reminding everyone about the sink. Should blow chunks and dust real nice from high powers.

Available for pickup W-T-F evenings next week. My vehicle won't handle it.

And, the more I think about it, the more I need to go!!! Count me back in, please.

I'll just want some help sighting in a couple toys.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Anyone bringing name tags?

Good idea.... Let me see what I can find at Office Depot or Staples.. They should have something

Just reminding everyone about the sink. Should blow chunks and dust real nice from high powers.

Available for pickup W-T-F evenings next week. My vehicle won't handle it.

And, the more I think about it, the more I need to go!!! Count me back in, please.

I'll just want some help sighting in a couple toys.

H, if this thing is as big as you say, how do we get it down range? lol I'd put it in my truck, but the bed will be full of guns :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom