• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    I spotted my first MDShooters sticker yesterday heading north on 495 towards the 495/95 split prior to rt1. Gold nissan maxima, looked to be a late 2000's model

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I lost count how many times I've seen MDShooters stickers.
    Must be over a dozen different cars so far.
    I even remember seeing decals years ago before I ever even heard of MDShooters.
    The first one I really remember was maybe 4 or 5 years ago, it was huge and it took up like half of the back of an old little red compact car. Never found out who it was.

tailboardtech

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2011
    upperco
    i see a flag almost every day in butler and sometimes see a white chevy truck on 795 in the mornings one of these days i am going to put one on my beater .

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Right now a lot of folks in the Chesapeake/VA Beach/Norfolk area are seeing my stickers on my Durango. I am taking care of family here for the next week or so.

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    I spotted an MDS sticker on a car at a MARC parking lot just this morning. It was early and I had to do a double-take before I fully recognized it.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    i see a flag almost every day in butler and sometimes see a white chevy truck on 795 in the mornings one of these days i am going to put one on my beater .

That flag is Woodstock I think. I remember running into him at Duffys and he mentioned it. Really nice guy

Revvin' Evan

Oct 17, 2010
    Baltimore County
    I spotted my first MDShooters sticker yesterday heading north on 495 towards the 495/95 split prior to rt1. Gold nissan maxima, looked to be a late 2000's model

I've seen that gold maxima(chick was driving):party29:

Also spotted:

-New brown ford explorer/suv many times
    -Teal saturn SUV twice
    -Black 04-11 tacoma twice
    -Older dark blue civic hatchback once

I bet I've been spotted a time or two in my work van with the amount of time I spend on 695 and 95 everyday.

dleary13115

Jan 10, 2011
    Baltimore County
    I pass a house on Falls RD, around Butler, every time I drive to the GF's house. They fly an MD shooters flag from their front porch/doorway year round. I've always wondered which member it is. If you read this and you're in to AK's or assault rifles in general, lemme know.

Edit to Add: Well, if I had read the entire thread like one is supposed to I would have seen that the flag most likely belongs to Woodstock. Nice to know, cool.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Good onya, sir...

I had to make 2 mercy missions to downtown Portsmouth over the past weekend.

I hope it was not for any of Navy personnel here.

We host some of the Navy/Marines in the area at Thanksgiving & Christmas and it always is a rewarding feeling!

I am here helping out watching over my 97 grand-father-in-law (who is still quite agile with his walker) while my mother-in-law is in her new walker recovering from a knee replacement! At times it seems like both of them are having walker races around the house!

In any event, I am glad to represent MDS in Chesapeake, VA for the next few days!!!

And if you are a caregiver, in any capacity, I just wanted to say "thanks" as it means so much to those you give time to help, especially our senior citizens!

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I hope it was not for any of Navy personnel here.

We host some of the Navy/Marines in the area at Thanksgiving & Christmas and it always is a rewarding feeling!

I am here helping out watching over my 97 grand-father-in-law (who is still quite agile with his walker) while my mother-in-law is in her new walker recovering from a knee replacement! At times it seems like both of them are having walker races around the house!

In any event, I am glad to represent MDS in Chesapeake, VA for the next few days!!!

And if you are a caregiver, in any capacity, I just wanted to say "thanks" as it means so much to those you give time to help, especially our senior citizens!

My oldest son and his fiancee (both former Navy) had a pretty serious kitchen fire, and were displaced for several days. I was down there to collect her (and her 2.5 y-o daughter) and bring them up here while he got things resettled.

Remind me, next I see you, to shake your hand. I think it's pretty special that you take care of not only family but our servicefolk in general.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    My oldest son and his fiancee (both former Navy) had a pretty serious kitchen fire, and were displaced for several days. I was down there to collect her (and her 2.5 y-o daughter) and bring them up here while he got things resettled.

Remind me, next I see you, to shake your hand. I think it's pretty special that you take care of not only family but our servicefolk in general.

No thanks needed. I think it the least I can do for what they (and other service men/women) have done for me.

It is also why I spend time working with Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club for the supplies they collect for the servicemen/women in the VA and Walter Reed -Bethesda Medical Centers and for the Wounded Warrior Day at the Range.

Oh well, time for me to stop preaching to the quior and hijacking this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom