• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robin Grammer

State Delegate District 6
    Jul 3, 2013
    Essex, MD
    All of the representatives from Dundalk voted against SB281, except for Minnick who was absent. Olszewski also supported the majority of amendments that would have eased restrictions.

Incorrect. Dwyer put in an amendment that would have removed a number of firearms from the banned list. Olszewski voted against it.

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2013RS/amds/bil_0001/SB0281_92382101.pdf

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/f...b=subject3&id=SB0281,h-0855&stab=02&ys=2013rs

Can I ask, what is your first name?

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    Remember folks, there are Delegates/Senators who voted against the final SB281 bill, but voted in favor of cloture or bad amendments to it. These people did us just as much harm as the people voting for the final bill. We need to hold all of their feet to the fire, not just the ones who voted on the final bill.

And it doesn't even matter if we replace them with someone better. We need to send a message: you voted for SB281, you're at risk. That'll make them think twice before voting for any more gun control legislation.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Remember folks, there are Delegates/Senators who voted against the final SB281 bill, but voted in favor of cloture or bad amendments to it. These people did us just as much harm as the people voting for the final bill. We need to hold all of their feet to the fire, not just the ones who voted on the final bill.

And it doesn't even matter if we replace them with someone better. We need to send a message: you voted for SB281, you're at risk. That'll make them think twice before voting for any more gun control legislation.

IMO I think that is a very dangerous position, as it relates to a candidate who is actually worst.

1) Could do far more damage and in Maryland that damage will be VERY hard to correct.
    2) Freshman (1st timers) will be easy to "bully".

I think the challenger must at least be equal to the incumbent.

mudd4life88

Mar 18, 2009
    Essex, MD
    Wow

District 6: Three delegates (two open seats), Baltimore County (Stone retiring, Minnick retiring; Olszewski running for Senate, Weir)
    Running for delegate: Republican Robin Grammer has announced he is running for delegate, as has Bob Long, who was the top Republican candidate in the 2010 General Election. Dan Liberatore, a Republican, has filed in the delegate race, as has Ric Metzgar, an Essex Republican.
    Johnny Ray Salling, a Republican, filed Sept. 10 for Senate.
    Marcus Foreman, a Democrat, filed Sept. 3 for the delegate seat.

I know it's early, but my Dino status may not matter too much here.

Sorry to bring up an old post but I have been super busy getting my ducks in order. And haven't logged on much.

I am Marcus Foreman and I am running in the 6th District.

Yes as a Dem.:innocent0 You probably won't find a more conservative Democrat as I am.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Sorry to bring up an old post but I have been super busy getting my ducks in order. And haven't logged on much.

I am Marcus Foreman and I am running in the 6th District.

Yes as a Dem.:innocent0 You probably won't find a more conservative Democrat as I am.

Good luck.

You might want to start your own thread to the fact that you are running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom