• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NRA-Benefactor

Defend Freedom
    Feb 4, 2013
    Calvert County
    Hey guys, Please don't flame me, I have not been able to get a straight answer.

I am the President of a S-Corp. The corporation owns a rental property, the tenant pays me in cash every month. (for the past 7 years)

Would this be enough for G&S on my application with MD????

No one ever says how much is a large amount of cash... $1500.00? $10,000.00?

wolfejp

Apr 8, 2011
    Waldorf
    Yes it is it not so much the amount that matters it’s the amount of times that make cash deposits, what time you make the deposits, and how far is the bank from your home.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Hey guys, Please don't flame me, I have not been able to get a straight answer.

I am the President of a S-Corp. The corporation owns a rental property, the tenant pays me in cash every month. (for the past 7 years)

Would this be enough for G&S on my application with MD????

No one ever says how much is a large amount of cash... $1500.00? $10,000.00?

Yes, more than enough.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Yes it is it not so much the amount that matters it’s the amount of times that make cash deposits, what time you make the deposits, and how far is the bank from your home.

I completely agree with your statement about the amount does not matter. But I have to respectfully disagree with the rest of your statement. How far the bank from your house or business has nothing to do with nothing. How often also does not have anything to do with anything. You either have G&S or you don't. And any business owner does.

The OP carry's Business related currency. He will have a restriction on the back of his CCW that states, "When carrying business related currency as owner of same." or some variation.
    That will mean that at any time the business owner, during their business day, as they deal with business activities, may (and will most likely be) carrying business currency of some type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom