• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STSCM

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2008
    Lusby, MD
    Curious if anyone has any experience with these? Another forum I check out (Texas Hunting Chat...go figger) one guy was talking about these:

your going to think I'm full of bull about that knife. Let me tell you the story behind it.
    this guy calls me up and tells me this long story about how good his knife is and how he makes them you know the spill. I told him that I had heard the same story behind every custom everything maker. He said well I'll send you a couple and if you don't like'em send'em back. So he sent them.

Now let me tell you what I think of them and you ain't gonna believe half of what I tell you, but I bet you he'll give your money back if you don't like'em.

I've been using his knives for a few years now. These are the sharpest to the point of being scary knives I've ever seen in my life and I've handled plenty of knives. you can shave the lettering off of a walmart receipt with them!!!!
    If you drop it while using it YOU HAD BETTER LET IT HIT THE FLOOR! If you make a mistake I can assure you you'd better have super glue or be headed for the emergency room cuz you'll need stitches or a finger put back on!!!!
    in most cases I have to touch up an average knife 3-6 times on one hog. I lost count of how many hogs,deer and coyotes I skinned with the first knife I got from him before I had to touch it up on a leather strap.

the guys name is Dave McCroskey, McCroskey Custom Knives in OK. he's on the net. I don't make a thing off of telling you all this. I can tell you this I bet I've sold several hundred knives for this guy and I have yet to hear but ONE complaint : scary sharp!
    They are very cheap for a custom knife. IF you call him you'd better have time to talk! I promise you, you'll come away thinking man this guy aint for real. He can tell some stories. I promise you he is for real!
    Oh and if you buy one don't test the blade with your finger like you would a normal blade. If you do remember I TOLD YOU NOT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The old boys website is: http://www.McCroskeyknives.com/
    Anyway, just curious what you all think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom