• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I have a Falcon Pygmy II and a smaller man/purse type thing.

The Falcon is my everyday bag that I keep my laptop, water bottle, flashlight and some other things and it goes back and forth to school with me everyday.

I've used it on long hikes, and as an overnight bag.

The man bag thing has a built in holster, so it makes for a comfortable way to discretely carry on hikes or when shopping (where legally permitted, of course. ;))

I'm a fan.

HomerSimpson

Nov 30, 2008
    Never heard of them before I started working at a shooting range, we carry a rather extensive line of their stuff. Great stuff, now have two bags, couple wallets and other little packs to keep important paperwork in an orderly fashion (so I know what's in it and where they are), and a couple of their "keypers" :rolleyes: I love their stuff, actually stays together. Don't know how much I'd actually buy if I didn't get it at our cost, though, their larger bags aren't cheap.

It turned out too that the best pistol soft-case I already had is a Maxpedition.... never took note of the name until I stated at the range and saw one and said "oh, I have one of these" LOL. Great stuff, much better than your typical backpacks or sports bags.

STSCM

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2008
    Lusby, MD
    It turned out too that the best pistol soft-case I already had is a Maxpedition.... never took note of the name until I stated at the range and saw one and said "oh, I have one of these" LOL. Great stuff, much better than your typical backpacks or sports bags.

Which pistol case is it? Someday I'll be needing that...

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    I just picked up the Jumbo EDC Versi-pak to use as my "Daddy Diaper Bag" Haven't had to use it since my daughter isn't due till December 31st but upon packing it up I like it so far.

HomerSimpson

Nov 30, 2008
    Which pistol case is it? Someday I'll be needing that...
    http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/8-x-12-Pistol-Case-Gun-Rug-13p912.htm
    Doesn't look like anything special but when I stumbled on it at the LGS and picked it up I was like "wow"... you can just tell it's quality stuff (again even if I had noticed the "Maxpedition" label it still would have meant nothing to me). It's thin (as in not overly bulky) but made of tough material. I can easily stick two full-size semi autos in there with no concerns (one in the zippered section like the blue gun in the pic, the other in the "main" section).

grb

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2010
    MT. Airy, Md
    I have the Vulture II backpack. It has been on several hunting / camping trips. I can get all my gear for a 3 day trip in it and it has been beat around in the back of trucks and campsites. Their stuff is really durable.

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    I have a Fatboy. I throw my Detective Special in there when I'm running errands, grocery shopping, etc. Great, durable bag.

opplanet-maxpedition-fatboy-versipack-black-foliage-0403bf.jpg

Winged Pig

Aug 20, 2008
    Calvert County
    I have a few items from them and they are all well made and very durable. I would not put them on the same level as Eberlestock, but then they don't come anywhere near the cost of those. My favorite is the Sitka. Easy to throw on and easy to swing around to the front when you need something from it. Not a big pack but good for day trips.

Midgettem1

Jarhead
    Jun 7, 2011
    NOVA
    I've got their Monsoon gearslinger. I've been using it as a daily bag for work for about a year now. I really like it.

n00dles

Hardcore Conservative
    Dec 18, 2008
    Right Behind You!!!
    I have the FLIEGERDUFFEL which I use as my travel suitcase. It is very tough. I also have the Falcon II backpack which I use as my range bag. Also very tough.

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    I have had my versipack bag for about twelve years of daily use. Very rugged and well made bags.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
      photo.JPG
      42 KB · Views: 186

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads