• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATTom

Aug 17, 2010
    There was a guy there as soon as you walked in selling ammo. Did anybody notice if he had the sealed cans of 5.45?

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Hey everyone they changed the date to February 19th and 20th so more time to save up and maybe have your tax refund by then :thumbsup:

good to know. i should be able to make it to this one :cool::thumbsup:

There was a guy there as soon as you walked in selling ammo. Did anybody notice if he had the sealed cans of 5.45?

he's usually has 5,45, but i didn't take notice as to whether it was cased surplus or what.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    I'll probably likely go Sunday then too. You can usually find some good deals right as the vendors begin to pack up anyways. Only thing is the magazine lady is usually about sold out of PMags by then.

mattsomer

Nov 14, 2010
    I will be set up there it is an excellent show. I will be running some deals on Draco Pistols. I will have a ton o MagPul stuff and a Kel Tec PMR-30 there.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    I will be set up there it is an excellent show. I will be running some deals on Draco Pistols. I will have a ton o MagPul stuff and a Kel Tec PMR-30 there.

I don't think the Draco is on the MD handgun roster, being an AK pistol and all, and I don't think the Kel Tec PMR-30 is on there either since it has a 30 rnd mag, but I do want to look at your MagPul stuff. Where will you be set up at?

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I don't think the Draco is on the MD handgun roster, being an AK pistol and all, and I don't think the Kel Tec PMR-30 is on there either since it has a 30 rnd mag, but I do want to look at your MagPul stuff. Where will you be set up at?

It is on there and has been since February the 3rd. :thumbsup:

hydroplane

Feb 10, 2010
    Urbana, Maryland
    Hello all! I am going up to this gun show tomorrow, any idea of the hours? Of course I am going to get some 30 rounders, any particular table should I look for? Also, any other deals I may typically find than just going to the store? See, this is my first gun show, so I kinda want to know what to look out for. Thanks!

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Hello all! I am going up to this gun show tomorrow, any idea of the hours? Of course I am going to get some 30 rounders, any particular table should I look for? Also, any other deals I may typically find than just going to the store? See, this is my first gun show, so I kinda want to know what to look out for. Thanks!

9-4 tomorrow the Link in in the original post along with a $1 off admission coupon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom